Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm taking this loss and looking to the positives « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 21, 2007, 08:46:48 PM

I was shocked that Ruud didn't make many plays. He usually gets his 8+ tackle game but I guess we are a different team away.
Hillard
Garcia
Graham
Joseph played pretty decent

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 21, 2007, 07:22:14 PM

God, you are clueless.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#17 : October 21, 2007, 07:19:41 PM

Spartan I did. I did notice that after the cheap shot by Joseph he just strutted away like he was ok with killing a drive. Had a few nice drives but as usual we couldn't complete them with touchdowns. The defense played like crap and the special teams were non-existent.

yuccaneers

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 21, 2007, 07:18:25 PM

Other then Earnest Graham and Jeff Garcia, what positives can you take from a loss?

In Football, RESPECT is never given freely by your opponent. It must be TAKEN from them...VIOLENTLY

Great players cost a lot of money but help win games. High-priced players - a byproduct of poorly run front offices with bad scouting departments - only cost a lot of money.
"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Oliver Goldsmith

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : October 21, 2007, 07:16:39 PM

You would...

spartan

Hall of Famer
#20 : October 21, 2007, 07:16:59 PM

The positives were so far below the negatives the positives don't even count. I wonder if the players even care.

Out of curiosity, did u watch the game?

#21 : October 21, 2007, 09:17:24 PM

I'm just bummed.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#22 : October 21, 2007, 09:18:18 PM

t's ok for some of the peckerheads on this board to bring up all the negatives when we win...where are you at then with your clever remark? 

I'm here, saying "A W is a W" -- which is the functional equivalent of what I said earlier.

There are no positives in a Loss. Period.

So then there are no negatives in a Win?  You need to tell your buddies that.

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#23 : October 21, 2007, 09:13:38 PM

t's ok for some of the peckerheads on this board to bring up all the negatives when we win...where are you at then with your clever remark? 

I'm here, saying "A W is a W" -- which is the functional equivalent of what I said earlier.

There are no positives in a Loss. Period.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm taking this loss and looking to the positives « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools