Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lebron found out Delonte West was bangin his mom before game 4 « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 16, 2010, 07:33:44 PM

what the hell?  this is a wild rumor. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#16 : May 16, 2010, 09:02:09 PM

I'm suprised nobody involved is denying this..

Has anybody involved been asked about this? If not, no reason to deny.

I'm not saying it's impossible (obviously) but let's see if a more credible site/newspaper
gets a hold of this story. National Enquirer, maybe? I'm only half kidding. They were one of the few to get the John Edwards story early on while the mainstream press ignored it.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#17 : May 16, 2010, 09:12:31 PM

I'm suprised nobody involved is denying this..

Has anybody involved been asked about this? If not, no reason to deny.

I'm not saying it's impossible (obviously) but let's see if a more credible site/newspaper
gets a hold of this story. National Enquirer, maybe? I'm only half kidding. They were one of the few to get the John Edwards story early on while the mainstream press ignored it.

I would imagine there have been a ton of people in that organization and their families that have been asked by everyone they know.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 16, 2010, 11:24:02 PM

Poor LeBron's momma as Delonte is one UGLY dude!!  Guy looks like he has a big cancer spot on his upper lip a lot of the times and sorry but he is freaking UGLY!  I have no idea what LeBron's momma looks like but wasnt she a crackhead that lost custody of LeBron, he grew up in foster care and she came back toward the end because he was going to get paid??

Admirebucs

Starter

#19 : May 17, 2010, 06:11:13 AM

Delonte West is hilarious! The craziest person in sports

#20 : May 17, 2010, 11:31:48 AM

Poor LeBron's momma as Delonte is one UGLY dude!!  Guy looks like he has a big cancer spot on his upper lip a lot of the times and sorry but he is freaking UGLY!  I have no idea what LeBron's momma looks like but wasnt she a crackhead that lost custody of LeBron, he grew up in foster care and she came back toward the end because he was going to get paid??
She is UGLY

She is the skinny cracked out person on the right
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lebron found out Delonte West was bangin his mom before game 4 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools