Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: java got me. finally hooked me. lets talk Jon gruden. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#240 : May 23, 2010, 09:33:21 AM

The worst the D was ever disrespected was the 1999 NFC Championship game where Dungy's Shaun King led offense only scored 6 points all game even though the D continually gave the O the ball in Rams territory and shut the Rams down all day.    Horrible.

It's obvious the Bucs haven't had anyone who knows how to run an Offense here in quite some time, if ever.

It's obvious you are clueless.   Sam Wyche had some of the best offenses in football with the Bengals.   Gruden the same with the Raiders.   Right now, the Bucs have nobody worth a damn, but they had 2 of the best in the history of the NFL in prior years.

Don't see how what you said disputes my statement at all. Who cares what they did elsewhere, only matters to me about what they did with the Bucs. :

You remind me of the guys who used to say Steve Young sucked when he was on the Bucs.    Ya, he miraculously got great when he moved to the 49ers.   He sucked when he was on the Bucs.  It's not like he was extremely talented and was stuck in a bad situation in Tampa.   

jbear

Pro Bowler

#241 : May 27, 2010, 02:28:38 PM

The worst the D was ever disrespected was the 1999 NFC Championship game where Dungy's Shaun King led offense only scored 6 points all game even though the D continually gave the O the ball in Rams territory and shut the Rams down all day.    Horrible.

It's obvious the Bucs haven't had anyone who knows how to run an Offense here in quite some time, if ever.

It's obvious you are clueless.   Sam Wyche had some of the best offenses in football with the Bengals.   Gruden the same with the Raiders.   Right now, the Bucs have nobody worth a damn, but they had 2 of the best in the history of the NFL in prior years.

Don't see how what you said disputes my statement at all. Who cares what they did elsewhere, only matters to me about what they did with the Bucs. :

So, are you saying Gruden isn't the best coach the Bucs have ever had or that he sucks compared to Bill Belicheck?  Because... Bill Belicheck never coached here.
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: java got me. finally hooked me. lets talk Jon gruden. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools