Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden-4 Division titles in his last 6 years « previous next »
Page: 1

PoundThaRock

Rookie

: November 23, 2006, 11:26:11 AM

Gruden can't help the fact that he has to start a rookie QB (who has bailed him out some) and a vitally injured defense. He's a good coach, and I say this because he puts in his 110% and wants to win everygame....and trys to win it with passion which can then spread to the team, uplifting sprits. I wouldn't trade him in for alot of the coaches available after this season.

Orangegone1

Starter

#1 : November 23, 2006, 12:32:41 AM

I heard the sound bite on 620 from Bruce Allen talking about Jon Gruden. He was saying how much Gruden would be in demand in the open market. The comment that struck me was the one of him winning the division 4 out of the last 6 years(of course not counting this year). Think about that when naming new coaches some people want in here.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 23, 2006, 12:39:03 PM

Is it 3 out of 4 losing seasons?
or 3 out of 5 losing seasons
or 1 SuperBowl and 2 division titles in 5 years

I'm getting sick of hearing about the 3 in 4 number, it's just a way to make it look worse by ignoring a great year....
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden-4 Division titles in his last 6 years « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools