Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Amityville Horror' House up for sale for a $1mil+ « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#15 : May 26, 2010, 05:20:05 PM

Buying this house could be a good investment for someone. They could use it as an attraction, or maybe rent it out to paranormal groups or TV shows like 'Ghost Hunters' and 'Ghost Adventures', Etc. Espescially now since their has been a growing interest for the paranormal lately.

Stratobuc

Starter
#16 : May 26, 2010, 05:48:55 PM

who said anything about "devil worship"?  Seems like you are the one reading into things. I don't believe AC was a Satanist despite what many Christian groups like to say.   But if what the Lutz family claims in Jay Anson's book are correct and the house is a portal to another dimension I'm sure an occultist such as Crowley  would be very interested in it.  I am not a practitioner but I do have an interest in such subject matters myself.

Crowley might have, had he not died in 1947. I have read a bit about Mr. Crowley and know, among other things, that the Satanist label was given him by sensationalist media hounds. I doubt Mr. Page would be interested in the house at all. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#17 : May 26, 2010, 08:43:56 PM

who said anything about "devil worship"? Seems like you are the one reading into things. I don't believe AC was a Satanist despite what many Christian groups like to say. But if what the Lutz family claims in Jay Anson's book are correct and the house is a portal to another dimension I'm sure an occultist such as Crowley would be very interested in it. I am not a practitioner but I do have an interest in such subject matters myself.

Crowley might have, had he not died in 1947. I have read a bit about Mr. Crowley and know, among other things, that the Satanist label was given him by sensationalist media hounds. I doubt Mr. Page would be interested in the house at all.
No doubt he wouldn't be...the comment was lighthearted, as most of my comments are...well...some are, I should clarify.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 'Amityville Horror' House up for sale for a $1mil+ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools