Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kevin Costner should fire his agent! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #30 : June 01, 2010, 02:51:26 PM »

Dances with Wolves was a great movie and so was Wyatt Earp...I also liked Tombstone which was the other Wyatt Earp movie but what the heck. I also liked water world he kinda reminded me of Aquaman and submariner...OBD

Tombstone blew Wyatt Earp out of the water IMO

Agreed. 'Wyatt Earp' is WAYYYYYY out of 'Tombstone' league. Kilmers portrayal of Doc Holliday was legendary in my oppinion. That is one movie no matter how many times I see it never gets old. "I'll be your Huckleberry".

Agreed 100000% Kilmer was the bomb in Tombstone and Russell was more convincing of a hardass than Costner was (who would of thought). The supporting characters are also alot better. Elliot, Zane, Biehn and all did great jobs. It is just a hell more enjoyable of a film.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 02, 2010, 04:25:45 AM »

Russell was more convincing of a hardass than Costner was (who would of thought).

I've always thought Russell was more of a man than Costner.   To me, Costner is like one of those guys who grew up with 4 sisters so he's a bit sissified.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

« #32 : June 02, 2010, 08:15:16 PM »

Russell was more convincing of a hardass than Costner was (who would of thought).

I've always thought Russell was more of a man than Costner.   To me, Costner is like one of those guys who grew up with 4 sisters so he's a bit sissified.

It's almost shocking that their is somewhat of an argument of who is more of a man.

Costner has The Untouchables, Open Range and Field of Dreams under his belt as good to great movies and while Russell hasn't been in as lauded movies as Costner, he hasn't been in as crappy movies as Costner. Plus, Russell has Escape from NY, Tombstone, The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China, Miracle and so on to show how much better of a man he is. Hell, even Sky High had him play more of a man than Costner. Costner tried out for the "&" role in Tango & Cash but backed out because he saw Russell beating on Stallone and didn't want to go through the pain.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kevin Costner should fire his agent! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools