Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are any of you really excited about this comming season? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#210 : December 11, 2010, 11:23:41 PM

I was excited.  I am pleased Raheem has rallied the troops, and he really stuck his neck out there for Freeman, and things look great.  A good team needs a good QB...not next year when the schedule gets tougher (if there is a "next" season), then we will have a true idea of the development and progress of this team.  I am already excited for next season (again if there is a "next" season).

As for the title of this thread...I was very down on the Bucs at the start of the year....VERY.  Down about losing out on the SUH sweepstakes.

But glad to have been erroneous, I have said as much many times as many of you know.  this team has excelled, and gone beyond my expectations, and regardless of their record at the end of this year, I am HAPPY AS HELL about the seven wins we have been given so far.  Dear Lord this has been a fun year for me.  So much freshness...so many big plays...so much sexiness to the offense.  I was excited week 1, and I am excited about this game V. the redskins.

Nervous as hell, but if we win this one, man...that would be awesome.  Flat out awesome, regardless of playoffs.

Go Bucs!  You brought the love back after an absolutely pathetic start in the Raheem Era.  I know so many people who know little about the Bucs, but they always say they love Mike Williams (Syracuse product), they love Josh Freeman (gets media attention and is playing and winning games with swagger), and they think Rah is a great motivator.  go figure what a season does...GO BUCS!

Glad to be happy about my Sunday mornings again!

If only Greg Olson could win over your love.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#211 : December 11, 2010, 11:29:09 PM

I was excited.  I am pleased Raheem has rallied the troops, and he really stuck his neck out there for Freeman, and things look great.  A good team needs a good QB...not next year when the schedule gets tougher (if there is a "next" season), then we will have a true idea of the development and progress of this team.  I am already excited for next season (again if there is a "next" season).

As for the title of this thread...I was very down on the Bucs at the start of the year....VERY.  Down about losing out on the SUH sweepstakes.

But glad to have been erroneous, I have said as much many times as many of you know.  this team has excelled, and gone beyond my expectations, and regardless of their record at the end of this year, I am HAPPY AS HELL about the seven wins we have been given so far.  Dear Lord this has been a fun year for me.  So much freshness...so many big plays...so much sexiness to the offense.  I was excited week 1, and I am excited about this game V. the redskins.

Nervous as hell, but if we win this one, man...that would be awesome.  Flat out awesome, regardless of playoffs.

Go Bucs!  You brought the love back after an absolutely pathetic start in the Raheem Era.  I know so many people who know little about the Bucs, but they always say they love Mike Williams (Syracuse product), they love Josh Freeman (gets media attention and is playing and winning games with swagger), and they think Rah is a great motivator.  go figure what a season does...GO BUCS!

Glad to be happy about my Sunday mornings again!

If only Greg Olson could win over your love.
He is doing better, and this much is for certain!  I think he is settling down, and not acting like every game is his last.  He is becoming settled into the idea that he is a large part of the team, IMO.  Before, his play calling was abysmal, and most all of us saw the helter skelter involved with Olson.  Some of that is on him, some of it is on the three QB shenanigans he dealt with last year.  As well as being thrust into the job so quickly, right before the real bullets started flying...

He has work to do, like Mangurian.  The offense needs some tweaking.  Having rookies and a mish mash O-line, and a second year QB can "handicap" you to a certain extent. 

I hope Olson evolves into his own persona, and not some bastardization of Gruden and Martz.  Or perhaps this is called a hybridization...whatever it is, I look forward to tomorrows game.  Hopefully he tells Freeman to run more.  I saw so many opportunities for Freeman V. the Falcons and the Ravens that he just did not take.  I was pizzed.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#212 : December 11, 2010, 11:37:04 PM

And I have to laugh at "Comming"....Sweet Jesus I can see a mistake here and there, I make so many of them in my haste, but COMMING?  HA HA HA HA!  What a dipschidt.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#213 : December 12, 2010, 01:15:42 AM

So much freshness...so many big plays...so much sexiness to the offense.

Freshness, sexiness in the same sentence with Buc offense? It truly is a new era!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 ... 13 14 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are any of you really excited about this comming season? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools