Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FoxSports news read. Bucs 32? Noway. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

lowlife

Starter
#15 : May 27, 2010, 07:53:50 PM

It's Fox News. Aren't they known for crazy right wing conspiracies and radical conservative ideology??? ...lol ;D

Fair and balanced.  Not like your State run Media.

That about killed me.
Thanks for making my day.

jcdoll

Starter

#16 : May 27, 2010, 08:04:14 PM

Pretty accurate IMO

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 27, 2010, 08:16:53 PM

Someone drop a nuke on this board.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#18 : May 27, 2010, 08:17:08 PM

Constant trash.

Who wants to hear that garbage?

How could anyone believe the team that finished 30th last year could finish 32nd this year? It's preposterous!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#19 : May 27, 2010, 08:22:15 PM

Yawn. Remember in 2003 when we were everyones #1 on those May power rankings

Everyone except Ghostie.  He knew Brad Johnson wouldn't hold up and Charlie Garner was a bad signing.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#20 : May 27, 2010, 08:25:32 PM

Constant trash.

Who wants to hear that garbage?

How could anyone believe the team that finished 30th last year could finish 32nd this year? It's preposterous!

Thats not the point.  Its the reasoning for him posting that; he savored posting it.  Frankly I don't want to hear it; I'm a Bucs fan, and I hope that my team does well this year. We have alot of new and intriguing players that will more than likely become our "core foundation" for the foreseeable future.  It won't happen overnight, but I'm excited about the possibilities and hope things work out.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#21 : May 27, 2010, 08:31:14 PM

Thats not the point.  Its the reasoning for him posting that; he savored posting it.

And why would that be? Because it makes you whine like a little girl perhaps?

Frankly I don't want to hear it;

Then why did you read it? Do you need someone else to take responsibility for your lack of self-control? Ain't gonna happen. Man up and grow a pair.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#22 : May 27, 2010, 08:36:16 PM

Wow...Logansbucs...still getting wood by reporting how bad the Bucs are...wonder what he gets out of it?

I love the Bucs, I hate seeing how they're being raped.
I love the BUcs...I hate seeing how you are raping this message board.

QFT!

Island Buc

Rookie
#23 : May 27, 2010, 09:05:00 PM

Ramoab  I like your slant.  I also am a Buc fan, hope they do well this year and am excited by the new, seemingly  talented, players that we have.  I think the path is upwards from the lows of last year.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 27, 2010, 09:16:37 PM

Dumb ranking. Schein slams Dominik for this draft?? And how are we behind teams that have NEVER been, let alone won, a SB?

Worst team? Debatable. Worst Franchise? Schein is an idiot in need of a dictionary.

And regarding LoganBuc: Who is he? I am not familiar with him......of course I custom built my own ignore button.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : May 27, 2010, 09:30:14 PM

And regarding LoganBuc: Who is he? I am not familiar with him......of course I custom built my own ignore button.

u too?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

blackthoughtz

Starter

#26 : May 27, 2010, 09:58:26 PM

It's Fox News. Aren't they known for crazy right wing conspiracies and radical conservative ideology??? ...lol ;D

If you think fox news is fair and balanced you should kill yourself.

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#27 : May 27, 2010, 10:16:12 PM

HAHahhahahaha! The fact you think Fox news is fair and balanced explains alot.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#28 : May 27, 2010, 10:17:55 PM

Adam Schein and his fake radio voice really further the perception that anyone can be an NFL radio host. He is last place in my opinion as well.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 27, 2010, 10:20:21 PM

Adam Schein and his fake radio voice really further the perception that anyone can be an NFL radio host. He is last place in my opinion as well.

I really can't stand that dude. His voice is bad, but when you actually see him it's worse. I literally want to punch the guy in his face everytime he talks.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FoxSports news read. Bucs 32? Noway. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools