Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow does not think he is a top 5 TE yet. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 30, 2010, 07:59:34 PM

I agrre he's not top 5 yet, but he could be after this year.
     How's Todd Heap doing these days? Since the Ravens mostly run the ball, he may not have great numbers though...
     Shockey is sinking fast. 

RonDiazlol

Starter

#16 : May 30, 2010, 08:09:45 PM

If K2 isnt top 5 hes gotta be at 6.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#17 : May 30, 2010, 10:00:18 PM

I like that he's not being arrogant. But he's way better than Shockey and Scheffler....I want to know why people think Shockey is so good, he hasn't been playing on an elite level in a long time.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : May 30, 2010, 10:18:50 PM

...insofar as Winslow not thinking he is top 5?  Good for him!  The man is a baller, and self motivater, and a stud TE.  Perfect for this offense, IMO.  Something I just see in his game just meshes with teh BUcs for some reason.  He will always be the go to guy, IMO...

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 30, 2010, 10:34:08 PM

I would have to agree that he's not one of the top 5 overall TEs in the league but top 5 in best receiving TEs absolutely.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : May 30, 2010, 10:43:44 PM

I would have to agree that he's not one of the top 5 overall TEs in the league but top 5 in best receiving TEs absolutely.
Good post!

Pepsi

Hall of Famer
#21 : May 30, 2010, 10:57:32 PM

Regardless of wether K2 is a top 5 TE or not, if I could chose any TE in the NFL to be on the Bucs it would still be K2. Maybe Vernon Davis actually.

lowlife

Starter
#22 : May 30, 2010, 11:54:06 PM

Kellen Winslow Jr. sucks.
What team's he on again? His team sucks too.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#23 : May 31, 2010, 12:55:41 AM

Good post!
I'm sorry but is that sarcasm? because I can't tell.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#24 : May 31, 2010, 01:08:10 AM

Good post!
8)
No.  I said good post.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#25 : May 31, 2010, 01:09:22 AM

Good post!
8)
No.  I said good post.
Alright just wondering.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : May 31, 2010, 11:28:03 AM

Regardless of wether K2 is a top 5 TE or not, if I could chose any TE in the NFL to be on the Bucs it would still be K2. Maybe Vernon Davis actually.

Wait, he's not a top 5 TE but if you could choose any TE you wan him. Huh? I'd want one of the guys I think is a top 5 TE over K2 for sure. I mean that is usually the way it works.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

player101

Starter
#27 : May 31, 2010, 12:10:26 PM

Wait, he's not a top 5 TE but if you could choose any TE you wan him. Huh? I'd want one of the guys I think is a top 5 TE over K2 for sure. I mean that is usually the way it works.

Maybe he likes guys with major knee problems, or maybe he likes guys that never shows up to voluntary camps?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"

shawn731

Starter

#28 : June 01, 2010, 05:41:57 AM

I think both K2 and VD has alot more to show on the field.  And i think K2 more than Vernon.  VD is a perfect example of what good coaching can do to a player.  I am not saying that coaching has hinderd Kellen mostly his past injuries.  But if he can turn in all around K2 can be the type of tight end that posts numbers like Gates and Gonzalez.

Dallas Clark is underated.  Cannot say anything about his game, nor take anything away because of his QB.  The same can be said about every other TE.  Having a good TE makes the QB's job much easier.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#29 : June 01, 2010, 08:59:45 AM

Maybe he likes guys with major knee problems, or maybe he likes guys that never shows up to voluntary camps?

He DID show up, he didn't participate because he's recovering from knee surgery.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow does not think he is a top 5 TE yet. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools