Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow does not think he is a top 5 TE yet. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

calicojack

Starter
#30 : June 01, 2010, 10:11:34 AM

Winslow needs to work hard to remain in Top 10 consideration.  At least he knows he's not Top 5...

The Dream Team

player101

Starter
#31 : June 01, 2010, 12:35:35 PM

Regardless of wether K2 is a top 5 TE or not, if I could chose any TE in the NFL to be on the Bucs it would still be K2. Maybe Vernon Davis actually.

Wait, he's not a top 5 TE but if you could choose any TE you wan him. Huh? I'd want one of the guys I think is a top 5 TE over K2 for sure. I mean that is usually the way it works.

Maybe he likes guys with major knee problems, or maybe he likes guys that never shows up to voluntary camps?

He DID show up, he didn't participate because he's recovering from knee surgery.

Missed that, have a link? As of May 23 it was reported he hasn't shown up to the Bucs facility, let alone practice. The hope is that he will make an appereance on the June 2 OTA. Doubt it though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Winslow does not think he is a top 5 TE yet. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools