Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden - In Their Own Words « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#105 : June 08, 2010, 12:28:39 AM

Yep.. but you are no where near important enough for me to waste my time on searching.

Little Johnny can't read! It's okay, corpsey, our expectations of you aren't that high.

I still don't really know where you stand, am I to assume you think Gruden is the greatest coach this league has ever seen?

You assume that everyone who doesn't have a narrow minded, anal retentive, pathological hatred of the man must think that. So why not? Besides, you'll totally forget this conversation in a few days. You're not the sharpest guy around.

So I guess that is a yes.... yeah I don't like Gruden. My personal feeling is he ruined the franchise, love of old crusty veterans and contempt for young QB's.

...you mean after he won those playoff games, that conference championship, and our only superbowl?

...with bad drafting

Corpse, that one I'll give you.

Incomparable sig by Incognito
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden - In Their Own Words « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools