Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Goldman Sachs sold 44% of BP stock 3 weeks before oil spill « previous next »
Page: 1

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

: June 03, 2010, 12:50:43 AM

Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.

http://moneycentral.msn.com/ownership?Holding=Institutional+Ownership&Symbol=BP

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#1 : June 03, 2010, 12:54:54 AM

Just noticed this was brought up in a similar thread. Oh well here's the link^^^

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 03, 2010, 01:07:36 AM

I like your thread title better though. 

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 03, 2010, 07:32:41 AM

Goldman Sachs guys sure are on top of stuff - extraordinarily lucky it seems - repeatedly

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 03, 2010, 08:08:29 AM

Why do they call it Wall Street anyway? Or the New York Stock Exchange? They should just call it the Goldman Exchange for Sachs and Rothschilds (GESAR) - you give them your money and they exchange it for nothing and put in their own pockets.

After GS was found front end loading through the computer system, and virtually nothing was done about it, I do not know why anyone bothers any more. Well, after GS was the only investment bank left standing after the derivatives scam of Sept 2008, I don't know why anyone bothers any more. Well, if you see the revolving door of GS employees to the Treasury and Fed, like Geithner and Bernanke, I don't know why anyone bothers any more. Well, after GS was given "no one knows how much bailout money" which is purely taxpayer money misappropriated (stolen) and then gave themselves million dollar bonuses, I don't know why anyone bothers any more. Well, after Bernanke refused to allow an audit of the Fed, I don't know..... And none of this is new. It has been going on forever. GS was involved heavily in the 1929 crash, yet here they are today, now running all three branches of government - the Fed, the Treasury and the NYSE.

It's like some sort of circus.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 03, 2010, 10:51:11 AM

BP (Logo Redesign Contest)

http://www.logomyway.com/contestView.php?contestId=1746

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Goldman Sachs sold 44% of BP stock 3 weeks before oil spill « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools