Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF is this crazy biatch Nancy Pelosi talkin about? « previous next »
Page: 1

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

: June 03, 2010, 01:52:03 AM

I don't see how this dumb crazy biatch keeps getting reelected. Maybe because San Fran is full of loons like her. She is the last person I would want to hear about her religious biblical views. Baby killer! Baby Killer!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 03, 2010, 02:00:55 AM

Gotta ask you...how has she screwed with your life?  Directly?  Not just from your philosophical podium, but how has she altered and damaged your life?

Also, are you a politician? (Just asking...my brother in law was a Mayor once...ha ha!)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : June 03, 2010, 07:18:53 AM

Pelosi as the leader of the House (just spit up in my mouth) is responsible for the House agenda, the delivery of bills, and runs the voting in both committees and on the floor.  She - and her preceding leaders of the House, screw with your life every flipping day from birth to death boid.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#3 : June 03, 2010, 07:59:09 AM

She was at a Catholic Scholar retreat and was trying to be a smart a$$.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : June 03, 2010, 09:04:23 PM

Surprised there wasn't a large flash followed by the roar of thunder Spartan?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

spartan

Hall of Famer
#5 : June 03, 2010, 09:26:22 PM

Surprised there wasn't a large flash followed by the roar of thunder Spartan?

Wolf in sheeps clothing?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : June 03, 2010, 09:37:06 PM

Fried wolf if she pisses off the big guy...

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#7 : June 03, 2010, 10:15:39 PM

Fried wolf if she pisses off the big guy...

Shouldn't that be Big Guy?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#8 : June 04, 2010, 01:05:42 AM

Gotta ask you...how has she screwed with your life?  Directly? 

Besides forcing every single American to buy Health Insurance?

Besides co-sponsoring a change to the tax code (a tax increase) that cost me personally $1100 in 2005?

Besides repealing Bill Clinton's  welfare reforms?

Besides aiding legislation that directly led to the mortgage crisis and one of the worst recessions in 50 years?

Well, at least i wasn't aborted after a partial birth.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 04, 2010, 01:16:02 AM

Gotta ask you...how has she screwed with your life?  Directly? 

Besides forcing every single American to buy Health Insurance?

Besides co-sponsoring a change to the tax code (a tax increase) that cost me personally $1100 in 2005?

Besides repealing Bill Clinton's  welfare reforms?

Besides aiding legislation that directly led to the mortgage crisis and one of the worst recessions in 50 years?

Well, at least i wasn't aborted after a partial birth.

Didn't realize NP was responsible for all of that. I thought there were others involved. And who put those representatives in office?

Don't like what our representatives are doing? Blame yourself and everybody else who keeps voting D and R. By "yourself" I don't necessarily mean you, JG.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#10 : June 04, 2010, 01:21:20 AM

Pelosi has cajones larger than Reid I can confidently say that. >.>
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF is this crazy biatch Nancy Pelosi talkin about? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools