Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pac-16 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#75 : June 21, 2010, 09:15:31 PM

I'm pretty sure Utah is going to to be in the North with UW, Wash. St., Oregon, OSU, and Colorado...

not that Ive heard. I heard Cal/Stanford will be in the north.

That makes no sense, so you are probably right.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#76 : June 22, 2010, 12:40:16 AM

I'm pretty sure Utah is going to to be in the North with UW, Wash. St., Oregon, OSU, and Colorado...

not that Ive heard. I heard Cal/Stanford will be in the north.

That makes no sense, so you are probably right.

thats what I think.

matt

Starter

#77 : June 22, 2010, 07:06:26 AM

Is the PAC-10/12 going to go to regional divisions? They were an epic fail in the Big 12. Divisional alignments should be done with competitive balance in mind.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#78 : June 22, 2010, 08:29:55 PM

Is the PAC-10/12 going to go to regional divisions? They were an epic fail in the Big 12. Divisional alignments should be done with competitive balance in mind.

they will follow whatever the Big Ten does.

Of course they are.

Is it a big fail if your racking in more money by adding a conference championship game?

And how its been discussed it will be pretty balanced

USC              Oregon
Utah             OSU

the top 4 teams probably all evenly divided

and each side would have a team that can get very good if they figure things out in UW and UCLA

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#79 : June 22, 2010, 10:41:49 PM

Wonder what will happen to TCU
Now they can schedule Boise State every year.  If the Big 10 snagged a Pitt or Rutgers I could've seen the Big East reaching out to them to get into Texas and giving TCU a chance at a BCS bid. 

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#80 : June 23, 2010, 07:47:59 PM

Epic fail? They might have been less than perfect in the Big 12, but it was an Epic success in the SEC. Competitive balance is big, so is minimizing the number of perennial Vandys, or in the Pacs case, WSUs. The Big 12's problem was they put all the patsies (UKs,KSU, ISU) in the north except Baylor. The PAC is naturally more competitive/balanced with both Oregons and Wash to balance USC, Cal, and whoever.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pac-16 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools