Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Castro speculates Obama might strike Iran to win second term « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DailyRich68

Starter
#15 : June 05, 2010, 08:31:09 PM

So TB, you now consider Castros speculations to be reliable?

"Castro" speculates?  It was an article published in a state media publication.  If Castro put pen to paper to do anything more than initial his approval to print it, I'll eat my hat.

Something tells me you boys didn't have a problem with Castro when he praised Obama for health care.

And I believe that was actually Castro as much as I believe this was.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#16 : June 05, 2010, 08:37:17 PM

Kennedy was going to lift the embargo on Cuba. He had aids there in talks with Cuba "coincidentally" the day JFK was assassinated.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#17 : June 05, 2010, 11:37:19 PM

Nobody in their right mind considers anything Castro does these days as "news".

Does that include the members of the Black Caucus who visited Castro last year when they came back saying this?

They're polticians, right?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : June 06, 2010, 07:00:03 AM

Does that include the members of the Black Caucus who visited Castro last year when they came back saying this?

Does they get a bye because they are politicians?  Recalling their love of all things Castro/Communist ...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#19 : June 06, 2010, 03:49:03 PM

Does they get a bye because they are politicians?

LOL .... No, the inference was meant to be that because they were politicians they weren't in their right mind ... I need to work on my communication skills.  ;)

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : June 06, 2010, 08:47:48 PM

chuckling...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Castro speculates Obama might strike Iran to win second term « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools