Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Fantasy Football league « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

RonDiazlol

Starter

#240 : August 26, 2010, 03:18:04 PM

Let the rivalry begin!!!!

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#241 : August 26, 2010, 03:29:00 PM

lol...now ladies! haha it's all fun and games...I will ask everyone to veto the trade if it makes the majority happy. My goal was never to cause a stink.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#242 : August 26, 2010, 03:36:52 PM

lol...now ladies! haha it's all fun and games...I will ask everyone to veto the trade if it makes the majority happy. My goal was never to cause a stink.

We were looking mostly on your behalf. CJ projected to get 41 points the game opener and BMarsh at 23 points. thats 64 points. Harrison Stewart and Berrian are only projected to get 32 points.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#243 : August 26, 2010, 03:49:36 PM

i know...it's all good...

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#244 : August 26, 2010, 09:52:31 PM

We were looking mostly on your behalf. CJ projected to get 41 points the game opener and BMarsh at 23 points. thats 64 points. Harrison Stewart and Berrian are only projected to get 32 points.
Projections are always right good call...

And this is truly the last thing I say on this subject, but quit acting like you are doing it to look out for him, you are doing it for you...

Anyway, on to the rest of the year, good luck to everyone I hope you all have a shot at 2nd place haha.

X Factor

Starter
#245 : August 29, 2010, 12:39:18 PM

Just wanted to give NavyBuc and Monitor Tan a heads up if you are checking out the boards and havn't seen them yet... I have offered you both trades, both include one player of mine so if you are interested let me know, I will take which ever one accepts first...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#246 : August 30, 2010, 11:09:23 AM

In addition to three preseason fumbles, Jerome Harrison is averaging just 3.1 yards on 23 carries.
Harrison has had a prime opportunity to put some distance between himself and Montario Hardesty. Instead, he's left the door wide open for the rookie. It's a mistake to draft Harrison expecting him to operate as the Browns' clear lead back. He's far from it. We'd much rather draft Hardesty at his 10th round ADP as opposed to Harrison in Round 7.
Source: Canton Repository
Related: Montario Hardesty

Dang biz even rotoworld is against you and your trade lol.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#247 : August 30, 2010, 11:36:12 AM

It's all good man...It really is. The way my team sits now I have plenty of running back depth. I can play my favorable match-ups week to week. It's all about strategy my friend.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#248 : August 31, 2010, 12:27:49 AM

It's all good man...It really is. The way my team sits now I have plenty of running back depth. I can play my favorable match-ups week to week. It's all about strategy my friend.
i'm sorry but i find it a little ridiculous that you gave him two top 20 drafted players for 3 guys of which 0 were in the top 20.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#249 : September 07, 2010, 06:03:35 PM

Just a friendly reminder. Be sure to have you starting lineups set. The week officially starts on Thursday night. To be safe I would suggest having  your lineup changes completed by Thursday morning.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#250 : September 09, 2010, 09:49:27 PM

bump.

wow brees is a machine, he is just throwing perfect passes everywhere.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

X Factor

Starter
#251 : September 09, 2010, 11:01:01 PM

bump.

wow brees is a machine, he is just throwing perfect passes everywhere.

I got Brees... As much as I dislike the Saints, he is a FFL stud. I was hoping this would be a high scoring game with the Vikes pulling it out.

On a different note, this is my first time playing on NFL.COM, do they not show the stats live of the players you have? All I can see is Brees's points.

X Factor

Starter
#252 : September 09, 2010, 11:06:41 PM

And what's up with the them breaking the points down by the tenths? lol... Brees has 14.38 points, what's up with the .38?

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR Fantasy Football league « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools