Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was Obama in the "Whoomp There It Is" music video back in the day??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#15 : June 09, 2010, 06:01:47 PM

By the way, do the crips or bloods accept muslims in their gangs? �I've never seen a muslim gang member in the movies, they are usually black or hispanic, and I'm not familiar enough in real life to know...

"Colors" and "Boyz n the Hood" are excellent gang movies if anyone hasn't seen them yet.
:facepalm:

Muslim is not a race.

where did I say muslim was a race?

kindly remove your palm from your face.

That was good Turbs! LOL! Would you be so kindly to remove facepalm.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#16 : June 09, 2010, 06:25:28 PM

By the way, do the crips or bloods accept muslims in their gangs? �I've never seen a muslim gang member in the movies, they are usually black or hispanic, and I'm not familiar enough in real life to know...

"Colors" and "Boyz n the Hood" are excellent gang movies if anyone hasn't seen them yet.

Muslim is not a race.

It takes some deductive reasoning but I believe his point revolves around you saying "they are usually Black or Hispanic", which are races, not Muslim ... You do realize there are Black Muslims, don't you? ..... Palm stays on face.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#17 : June 09, 2010, 07:10:43 PM

Muslim is not a race.

It takes some deductive reasoning but I believe his point revolves around you saying "they are usually Black or Hispanic", which are races, not Muslim ... You do realize there are Black Muslims, don't you? ..... Palm stays on face.

Hispanic = Not a race

White or Black 2 races

I called 911 and told her there was this bum out here in the west (West Tampa) and told her he was drunk and passed out on his bike. She asked what race is he, I told her he was hispanic, she then went into a 10 minute speech about how that doesnt help her determine what race he is. (not that anyone cares)

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#18 : June 09, 2010, 07:51:48 PM

Muslim is not a race.

Hispanic is not a race Einstein...

Remove palm from face.....AGAIN!

I'm not even sure that "black" is a certain race...

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#19 : June 09, 2010, 09:29:07 PM

Black/African Amer. Is for sure considered a race. That's how they list it on the Census form.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 09, 2010, 10:10:54 PM

they list BLACK as a race?

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#21 : June 09, 2010, 11:57:04 PM

Muslim is not a race.

You should have stopped right there....

LOL ..... Well, this certainly explains your confusion with whole Black Muslim thing.

Palm goes back on face.

TBbuccaneer40

Pro Bowler

#22 : June 10, 2010, 12:42:10 AM

they list BLACK as a race?

Trust me, I had to ask that question about 200 times when I was working for the Census this year. I would first have to ask if you are of Hispanic origin. Then I would have to ask what race you are, one of the answers was Black/African American.

BucsnNoles

Pro Bowler

#23 : June 10, 2010, 12:24:17 PM

Muslim is not a race.

With all due respect.....You are an idiot of epic proportions.  So if Hispanic and Black aren't races, what are races in your world?

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#24 : June 10, 2010, 01:08:03 PM

Obama is costing my kids future.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#25 : June 10, 2010, 04:02:42 PM

Muslim is not a race.

With all due respect.....You are an idiot of epic proportions. So if Hispanic and Black aren't races, what are races in your world?
Human?

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#26 : June 10, 2010, 03:56:39 PM

Muslim is not a race.

With all due respect.....You are an idiot of epic proportions. So if Hispanic and Black aren't races, what are races in your world?

To be fair, hispanic is not a race, at least according the US Census ...

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 10, 2010, 04:21:46 PM

Muslim is not a race.

oh yeah? what do they call them? brown people?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#28 : June 10, 2010, 04:32:32 PM

why does anybody need to be classified by how dark their skin pigmentation is?  Divide and conquer.  You all deserve facepalms.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#29 : June 10, 2010, 04:33:04 PM

Muslim is not a race.

oh yeah? what do they call them? brown people?

Probably Latino.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was Obama in the "Whoomp There It Is" music video back in the day??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools