Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was The BP Oil Spill A Staged Event??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

: June 08, 2010, 05:01:30 PM

Come on, let's all get it out, call me something original like a "Tin Foil Hatter". Since many don't believe 9/11 was staged they don't want to be open to other possible staged events or "conspiracies".

http://www.infowars.com/evidence-points-to-bp-oil-spill-false-flag/

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#1 : June 08, 2010, 05:11:22 PM

I'm just wondering, do YOU think 9/11 was an inside job? A simple yes or no will suffice.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#2 : June 08, 2010, 05:46:26 PM

I'm just wondering, do YOU think 9/11 was an inside job? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Yes, Si, Oui, نعم , да, 是的 , da, ano, ja , kyllä, ναί, כן , हां , sì , 예, tak, sim, да. If youre wondering, I just gave you an answer in 18 different languages, thats got to be a first time for you.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#3 : June 08, 2010, 05:52:15 PM

I'm just curious, name one large scale conspiracy event that has actually been unraveled. Most of the conspiracy theories that have been unveiled are stuff that was operated by a small group of people. Something like 9/11 would just require too many people.

Balls Out

Starter
#4 : June 08, 2010, 05:57:01 PM

Something like 9/11 would just require too many people.

My only reply to that is obviously not...and I do mean obvious...

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#5 : June 08, 2010, 06:09:44 PM

Yes, Si, Oui, نعم , да, 是的 , da, ano, ja , kyllä, ναί, כן , हां , sì , 예, tak, sim, да. If youre wondering, I just gave you an answer in 18 different languages, thats got to be a first time for you.

I thought so.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#6 : June 08, 2010, 06:11:51 PM

I'm just curious, name one large scale conspiracy event that has actually been unraveled. Most of the conspiracy theories that have been unveiled are stuff that was operated by a small group of people. Something like 9/11 would just require too many people.

One staged event that really comes to mind that was pretty substantial was the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which got us into the Vietnam war. It was admitted by then Secretary of Defense, Robert Mcnamarra when he was giving a lecture to Harvard students in the early 2000's. You might also want to look into a recently Declassified document called "Operation Northwoods". It was a proposal that was brought to the attention of JFK who immediately shot it down. It would require staged and false flag attacks on U.S. cities such as Miami, carried out by our government which would be blamed on Cuba to help sway public oppinion to go to war with Cuba. Its all documented folks, you cant make this stuff up, well maybe Tom Clancy can. Its funny how right after 9/11 the public was ready to war and nuke every Islamic country. I was one of those people too you know. But I started doing things I wouldve never thought Id ever do, such as reading a book and doing some of my own research and not believe EVERYTHING im told by the corporate controlled mainstream media.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#7 : June 08, 2010, 06:13:53 PM

Yes, Si, Oui, نعم , да, 是的 , da, ano, ja , kyll�, ναί, כן , हां , s� , 예, tak, sim, да. If youre wondering, I just gave you an answer in 18 different languages, thats got to be a first time for you.

I thought so.

Sooooooo original.

Balls Out

Starter
#8 : June 08, 2010, 06:17:27 PM

Yes, Si, Oui, نعم , да, 是的 , da, ano, ja , kyll䬠ναί, כן , हां , s젬 예, tak, sim, да. If youre wondering, I just gave you an answer in 18 different languages, thats got to be a first time for you.

I thought so.

Funny...this is how I picture somebody who believes their "parenting" will be responsible for keeping their kids alcohol free until the legal age of 21.

"Some birds can only have a back archer if you flick the starter button - spocking the G spot doesn't work on all of them"

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#9 : June 08, 2010, 06:19:03 PM

Yes, Si, Oui, نعم , да, 是的 , da, ano, ja , kyll�, ναί, כן , हां , s� , 예, tak, sim, да. If youre wondering, I just gave you an answer in 18 different languages, thats got to be a first time for you.

I thought so.

[img]

Sooooooo original.

I wasn't going for originality. I was going for REALITY.

Balls Out

Starter
#10 : June 08, 2010, 06:21:40 PM

One staged event that really comes to mind that was pretty substantial was the Gulf of Tonkin incident, which got us into the Vietnam war. It was admitted by then Secretary of Defense, Robert Mcnamarra when he was giving a lecture to Harvard students in the early 2000's. You might also want to look into a recently Declassified document called "Operation Northwoods". It was a proposal that was brought to the attention of JFK who immediately shot it down. It would require staged and false flag attacks on U.S. cities such as Miami, carried out by our government which would be blamed on Cuba to help sway public oppinion to go to war with Cuba. Its all documented folks, you cant make this stuff up, well maybe Tom Clancy can. Its funny how right after 9/11 the public was ready to war and nuke every Islamic country. I was one of those people too you know. But I started doing things I wouldve never thought Id ever do, such as reading a book and doing some of my own research and not believe EVERYTHING im told by the corporate controlled mainstream media.

Operation Northwoods was a big eye opener for me...it proves that that sort of thinking exists in the gov't and if the right (wrong) people took power it could become a reality i.e. 9/11

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#11 : June 08, 2010, 06:23:50 PM

I wasn't going for originality. I was going for REALITY.

Ewwww, wow, you can rhyme! Can you reply to my other post above these four. Oh, and uh......

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 08, 2010, 06:27:01 PM

Yes, Si, Oui, نعم , да, 是的 , da, ano, ja , kyll䬠ναί, כן , हां , s젬 예, tak, sim, да. If youre wondering, I just gave you an answer in 18 different languages, thats got to be a first time for you.

I thought so.

[img]]

Funny...this is how I picture somebody who believes their "parenting" will be responsible for keeping their kids alcohol free until the legal age of 21.

Yes, I'd see them that way too. If you're saying that I believe that... then you couldn't be more wrong.

I'm 99% sure that my son WILL drink booze at some point before he turns 21.

My belief is that its a parent's responsibility to TRY.

A parent should NEVER condone their underage child breaking the law or doing drugs (including alcohol).

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#13 : June 08, 2010, 10:27:04 PM

A parent should NEVER condone their underage child breaking the law or doing drugs (including alcohol).

I 100% agree!

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#14 : June 08, 2010, 10:17:09 PM

I thought so.

That's not near enough tin foil for this tomfoolery ... This may not even be enough:

I bet it took you all day to find that one Boid, it matches your lameness. It's easy to criticize when you don't even look into it for yourself. What a BuhBuh Ga**CENSORED**!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was The BP Oil Spill A Staged Event??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools