Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was The BP Oil Spill A Staged Event??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#30 : June 09, 2010, 05:58:09 PM

all I've done is scrutinize as much information as I could find, do some critical thinkning and come to a conclusion...and I conclude that 9/11 was an inside job.[/color]

Is there a Cliff Notes version somewhere of the specifics as to how this was actually pulled off? What was fascinating about the JFK conspiracy theorists was the detailed how-it -was-done stuff ...

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#31 : June 09, 2010, 07:29:39 PM

I don't back Bush, nor the PNAC - I've just read the paper you referenced.

No war was ever started because the American military was too strong. Wars are started when folks who don't like us think we are weak.

As for providing "proof" about PNAC's claims that the Clinton administrations policy (cut the military while expanding social spending, downplay the role of state sponspred terrorism against America) emblodened muslim extremists - that was what Bush claimed in the 2000 campaign. While I don't exactly disagree with that analysis - I was actually referencing the PNAC position paper. They did cite FBI interrogation information about Ramzy Yousef's ties to Iraq that the Clinton administration refused to follow-up.

The idea that muslim extremists and state sponsored terror aimed at the United States - weren't exactly revolutionary at the time. I distinctly recall signs and slogans stating America was the "Great Satan" waaaay back when Jimmy Carter was president. Again, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has repeatedly drawn attention to the fact the mulsim extremists consider Israel the "Little Satan" while reserving their "best" hatred for America - the Great Satan...in a book 20 years after his presidency Nixon warned about going to war with any Arab country as the American people didn't have equal resolve to win what would certainly be a protracted war(...I think they read his book), so the idea that we are a target of hate-mongers and SHOULD/MUST respond - and that an attack would come - is NOT new.

Regarding what I meant about American leadership: how about not apologizing to your enemies while backhanding your allies. Leadership is not sitting in the back of the crowd mocking and jeering while others are in charge...bragging about what you won't allow people to endure when you're in charge...and then totally screwing-up when you're in charge.

leadership definitely doesn't dither, talk tough and blame shift during an environmental disaster...while ignoring solutions in order to make that environmental disaster pay dividends when you need it politically.

American leadership is as a superpower - not because we're wealthier and have more stuff - but because our demoncratic ideas are clearly better because there was no limit to what a FREE people could achieve...and because generally, free democratic societies don't start wars. Leadership holds people and countries accountable for doing wrong. They don't seek to coddle dictatorial regimes in order to curry favor to keep buying up your debt and loaning more cash.

9/11 was not caused by Bush, there would have been no way to cover that up unless he planned to pull a Chavez and extend his presidency...the political shift that took place brought in folks who wanted desperately to dig up the very stuff you allude to. Obama has absolutely no reason to protect Bush and would only benefit by exposing a conspiracy of the magnitude required to pull off 9-11. It would appear then that for Obama, "9-11 truthers" were just useful idiots used for political expediency.

From where I sit - you are very close to the truth - but you tend to hold only one side to blame for where we are.

The government is not the solution to problems - ANY groups within the two parties that think it can provide solutions is to blame and cannot be trusted.

and pardon me again for what I'm sure you will take as offense - nukepineisland you still don't know what you talking about.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Nukepineisland

Pro Bowler
#32 : June 09, 2010, 07:47:39 PM

"nukepineisland you still don't know what you talking about."
Now here is a genuine shock another carpetbagging, self-righteous,yellow-bellied, yankee know-it-all , telling other people their own opinions.

Stow it **CENSORED** , you had your chance.

Keep your forked tongue behind your teeth .

Since the inception of the NFC South the team that finished last in the division has gone to the playoffs the next year...
...and Ive never been one to question history ;)

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#33 : June 10, 2010, 12:49:50 AM

So you're an Indian, now?

You don't know me well enough to use terms of endearment...

You cannot know if I am a "carpetbagger", as I cannot know that you are an ingrate, low-wage, non-thinking, looter.

Least you are confused, I don't seek your good humor - that's a fool's errand - and as such, I suspect you would know more about that than I.

and despite your protests, and anger, do you even know what it is that you don't understand? Do you even know why you're angry?

I'll hazard a guess: you feel as though someone is talking down to you. That what you believe is somehow inferior.

Just like the rest of America.

Your anger is simply misplaced.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#34 : June 10, 2010, 01:41:49 AM

What? No conspiracies on the "inspectors?" I swear... conspiracies everywhere, and they all have to be pointed at the US!?

It's not like they couldn't have been paid off, or lead into a wild goose-chase by their "guides."

They talked about it in the UN awhile before anyone was actually sent.

Hell, they can't find half the people over there they want to with a whole army, so I doubt they'll find hidden small targets like WMD's with a couple of guys in trucks..

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#35 : June 10, 2010, 03:04:06 AM

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Was The BP Oil Spill A Staged Event??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools