Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve White's position on Penn « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #150 : June 22, 2010, 10:24:36 AM »

The thing about Penn is that people (rightly so) want to see MORE from this guy, but so far he has generally underwhelmed.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

« #151 : June 22, 2010, 11:16:22 AM »

The thing about Penn is that people (rightly so) want to see MORE from this guy, but so far he has generally underwhelmed.

I disagree with the underwhelmed.  He's been up against some of the best and played well.  Pro Bowl well in those games and instances.  Inconsistant better characterizes his game more than anything...IMO

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #152 : June 22, 2010, 11:22:10 AM »

How many sacks did Penn give up last year??............

And how much help did he have to get in order to obtain that number? Always two sides to consider...

how much help does a 8mil a year LT need?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #153 : June 22, 2010, 11:23:23 AM »

So Mr. GM tell me who is better to replace him with??

i would replace him with gaither.  good, young, and we could probably get him for less than a 1st.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #154 : June 22, 2010, 11:24:18 AM »

I disagree with the underwhelmed.  He's been up against some of the best and played well.  Pro Bowl well in those games and instances.  Inconsistant better characterizes his game more than anything...IMO

Anyone who plays terribly inconsistently is pretty underwhelming to me.
  Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Steve White's position on Penn « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools