Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Words cannot express....... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Garv

Hall of Famer
#15 : October 21, 2006, 08:19:10 PM

Groundbreaking H-D-E, I can't believe you have a deep, psychotic, thunderous, burning hate for the Eagles.

That doesn't even begin to describe it. My hatred for them is rooted in the innermost portions of my soul.

LOL It's the fans who bother me, the fans of that freaking team. Beating the eagles and bringing misery to their fans is as gratifying as it gets!
Go Ronde, GO!!!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 21, 2006, 10:19:57 PM

The SB was almost anti-climatic after we beat Philly's ass!!! I've always hated that city growing up in Pittsburgh, but I heard from a lot of people that there were actually Philly fans taunting Jurevicious about his son's death at the opener the following year. If true, that's the lowest class thing I've ever heard of. They got what they deserve with TO!!

Sad to say gharen, but it's all true. Every last bit of it. That's why my dream would be for philly to lose every game, every season because their fans deserve it.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : October 21, 2006, 10:21:35 PM

The SB was almost anti-climatic after we beat Philly's ass!!! I've always hated that city growing up in Pittsburgh, but I heard from a lot of people that there were actually Philly fans taunting Jurevicious about his son's death at the opener the following year. If true, that's the lowest class thing I've ever heard of. They got what they deserve with TO!!
 Absolutely true--I was ther at both Philly games. They said awful, horrible crap at the playoff game right after his son was born when he went up there late & had that big catch & run. Nasty people. Go here--http://www.phillysucks.com/  how do you put a web page in?

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#18 : October 21, 2006, 10:39:31 PM

Its not the small number of moron Eagle fans who boo Santa Claus or tease Jurevicius about his dead son who bother me. Not as much as the vast silent majority of Eagles fans who secretly take pride in being part of the Eagle Nation.   While on the one hand they say "Those are just a small minority of fans who do that crap..."  on the other hand they do nothing to stop it. On the contrary they take pride in being a member of the most "irreverant" and "outrageous" bunch of fans in the NFL.  Well you can't have it both ways.

Guilty by association. Eagles fans suck either way.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 21, 2006, 11:48:25 PM

27-10 BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

you forgot:

17 - 0

Got Parka?

Got Lombardi?

lol

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : October 22, 2006, 12:17:40 AM

Its not the small number of moron Eagle fans who boo Santa Claus or tease Jurevicius about his dead son who bother me. Not as much as the vast silent majority of Eagles fans who secretly take pride in being part of the Eagle Nation. While on the one hand they say "Those are just a small minority of fans who do that crap..." on the other hand they do nothing to stop it. On the contrary they take pride in being a member of the most "irreverant" and "outrageous" bunch of fans in the NFL. Well you can't have it both ways.

Really not so much a small minority.  Somebody tell me how to post a web site. I can't seem to make it work. But at phillysucks.com they are pretty pissed.

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : October 22, 2006, 12:24:53 AM

Its not the small number of moron Eagle fans who boo Santa Claus or tease Jurevicius about his dead son who bother me. Not as much as the vast silent majority of Eagles fans who secretly take pride in being part of the Eagle Nation. While on the one hand they say "Those are just a small minority of fans who do that crap..." on the other hand they do nothing to stop it. On the contrary they take pride in being a member of the most "irreverant" and "outrageous" bunch of fans in the NFL. Well you can't have it both ways.

Really not so much a small minority.  Somebody tell me how to post a web site. I can't seem to make it work. But at phillysucks.com they are pretty pissed.
just type it in
http://www.phillysucks.com/
don't put anything right next to it

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : October 22, 2006, 12:32:27 AM

http://www.phillysucks.com/                                                                                                                                                 thanks

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#23 : October 22, 2006, 01:03:27 AM

Oh, ROFLMAO.  I went to that site and read this............

Eagles Stats of Suckage

* Some Overall stats Regular Season: 461-510-25
    * Home: 264-227-13
    * Away: 197-283-12
    * Postseason Record: 16-16
    * First Regular-Season Game: A 56-0 loss to the New York Giants, 10/15/33.
    * First Winning Season: In 1943 the Eagles and Pittsburgh Steelers merged and posted a 5-4-1 record. The one-season merger was made necessary by manpower shortages caused by World War II.
    * First Playoff Appearance: A 21-0 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1947 NFL divisional playoff, 12/21/47.
    * First Super Bowl Appearance: A 27-10 loss to the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XV, 1/25/81.

* Streaks: Most Consecutive Home Games Without Victory (12)

GO BUCS!!!!!!!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#24 : October 22, 2006, 01:06:40 AM

48 years to get to their first SuperBowl.....LMAO 73 and counting to win their first SuperBowl.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#25 : October 22, 2006, 11:27:03 AM

Story about Firday night in Ybor and why I hate the Eagles.  F'kin hear E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles all freaking night along the strip.   Theres about 8 Eagle fans drunk off their asses at about 2am in Elmers Pub(hole in the wall).  EAgles fana talking shlt for the hole time as I was trying to ignore them.  A group of 5 or 6 young guys walk in and start drinking.  One guy yells at them, "Hey are you guys Eagles fans?"  Yeah we are, how did you guess that?, they yelled back with a smirk.  The guys like, I dunno, I guess your attitude gave it away.  Everyone started cracking up in the place, as it was so true, they are F'kin annoying to be around for having done so litle over their ancient existance.

F the Eagles!

My girlfriend kept asking if she could let them know as a refresher that we closed down the Vet and shut you out in the opener. LOL, she almost did it, but they were too drunk and I didnt want to ruin the bar.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#26 : October 23, 2006, 09:21:24 AM

LOL It's the fans who bother me, the fans of that freaking team. Beating the eagles and bringing misery to their fans is as gratifying as it gets!
Go Ronde, GO!!!

Not a bad premonition, yes? WHAT a game. Still getting phone calls and high fives!
The LOOK on the faces of stupid, drunken, obnoxious philly fan was PRICELESS!!!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Words cannot express....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools