Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the bucs should do « previous next »
Page: 1

Jeremy Lin

Rookie

: March 05, 2013, 10:37:29 PM

First I'm a Giant fan  ;) I come in peace.

My thoughts on what Tampa needs to do, to finally not be a good team but a great team is this.

Sign D. Goldston Safety = $8mil a year

Sign S.Smith CB = $8mil a year

Sign the Bennett Brothers DE, $7mil. TE $4mil a year.  The TE played good here in NY last year the best statistical year for him he will good better down south.

I believe NY will draft a TE this year.

You guys in Tampa finally have good tackling linebackers in Lavonte David and Mason Foster, in my opinion Tampa just needs that push up the middle  to not let the opposing QB have all the time in the world to find open men down the field. (aka Nick Foles beating you guys really left a bad taste in the nation about the Bucs)

So DRAFT a good blintzing player like OLB DE slash player (Jarvis Jones, Dion Jordan if available).  Hopefully Dakota Watson turns out to be more then a standout special teams player.

I hope everything works out for you guys hopefully, Adrian Clayborn and Bowers have good years and also a healthy Offensive line will do wonders for David Martin; and Freeman may be worth a new contract moving forward to compete for years to come. (Hope he has a consistent year he was on my fantasy football team last year pretty good but had 4 rough weeks .

Well ok just wanted to give you my 2 Cents.

MalcolmsPotofGold

Starter

#1 : March 05, 2013, 10:43:22 PM

Interesting take. Did you find Martellus Bennett to be a consistent player? Or was he someone who seemed to disappear a lot?

Jeremy Lin

Rookie

#2 : March 05, 2013, 10:52:06 PM

He is all around good TE, I think when he played with Cowboys he was limited because he played with Witten but last year he felt comfortable being the man. If he starts he will block and catch for you guys but he will drop the easy ball at times he tends to look away at times instead of true concentration.

PewterBlitz

Starter

#3 : March 05, 2013, 10:57:52 PM

He is all around good TE, I think when he played with Cowboys he was limited because he played with Witten but last year he felt comfortable being the man. If he starts he will block and catch for you guys but he will drop the easy ball at times he tends to look away at times instead of true concentration.

Thats pretty cool, that means he would do well here since Freeman doesn't throw easy passes.

Jeremy Lin

Rookie

#4 : March 05, 2013, 11:13:36 PM

I'm guessing its a make or break year for Freeman. Maybe if he doesn't work out  Tampa may draft Johnny Football Manziel

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 06, 2013, 08:50:21 AM

Smith sucks, trade for revis and I likely.

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

Oracle

Starter

#6 : March 06, 2013, 10:50:54 AM

No need for Bennett at TE.  The Bucs have Stocker.

gbobucsfan

Pro Bowler
#7 : March 06, 2013, 10:59:04 AM

First I'm a Giant fan  ;) I come in peace.

I hope everything works out for you guys hopefully, Adrian Clayborn and Bowers have good years and also a healthy Offensive line will do wonders for David Martin; and Freeman may be worth a new contract moving forward to compete for years to come. (Hope he has a consistent year he was on my fantasy football team last year pretty good but had 4 rough weeks .

Not too bad other than who is David Martin?  Just messing. 

On to another former G-man that is interesting, what are your thoughts on Osi? 

bucs4eva

Pro Bowler

#8 : March 06, 2013, 01:46:39 PM

So are you Giants fans happy with Doug Wilson as your RB next season?

Jeremy Lin

Rookie

#9 : March 06, 2013, 02:00:31 PM

My bad Doug Martin haha my fault i think Dougie is better then Wilson. Wilson fumbles alot more and he did alot of that in college. Doug Martin reminds me of a Ray Rice. Pro bowls DOUG Martin will be in more then David Wilson my opinion.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What the bucs should do « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools