Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone else think Bradley = Booger? « previous next »
Page: 1

: October 22, 2006, 06:54:45 AM

Or atleast Indy wouldve been better off picking Bradley up out of FA than trading a 2nd round pick for an overpayed guy with similar talent? IMO, Booger doesnt provide much if anything more than Bradley or Wyms

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 22, 2006, 07:36:52 AM

Bradely, Pinkney, Cannida, etc.  Booger is a little better than those players I mentioned but I do agree that the price they paid could have been less for other players of  nearly similar capability.

Maybe the Colts FO is banking on the light turning on for Booger?  He is a very good athlete but when we mention his level play is just as good as Bradely's or Pinkney's it best describes his career up to this point unfortunately.

#2 : October 22, 2006, 07:46:39 AM

Yea and I dont think they are banking on the light turning on so much as Dungy and the other guys in the Colts front office, Polian included, dont really realize what they are getting in him. Dungy is as good as anyone at finding players for the Tampa 2, and Polian is as good a GM as there is in the NFL, but I just think both of them are kind of in the dark about BOoger. When Dungy left Booger was a budding superstar DT who was sure to be a pro bowl UT. Sure Dungy knows Booger didnt reach that potential and maybe never will, but I dont think he realizes that Booger is borderline starter material anymore. Hard to blame him. It was hard for me to come to realize Booger wasnt going to be a pro bowler. He is deceptively bad. Butu besto f luck to him, I think hes a great guy. I dont think he was stealing pay checks, he just wasnt that good. And I dont think golf had anythign to do with his problems. It was just a way for BUc fans to take out their frustration for why he didnt pan out.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 22, 2006, 08:21:52 AM

Don't know, but I bet Bradley is NOT going to take every play off like Booger was.  Booger "tanked" it man.  No drive or intensity - I'd take anyone over a guy playing like that.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone else think Bradley = Booger? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools