Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nothing Surprises Me Anymore... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

: June 25, 2010, 06:21:49 PM

They shouldn't be able to adopt, chances are it would procure more of the behavior rather than squash it.

When you say "chances are," do you actually mean that you have no idea but choose to believe it anyway because it supports your preconceived notions? Otherwise, let's see a link.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : June 23, 2010, 01:12:40 PM

I was reading the news this morning on CNN.com and found these very interesting articles:

1.  "These dangers are not gay issues. This is a human rights issue," Clinton said. She drew more rousing applause when she declared "human rights are gay rights and gay rights are human rights," a variation on the phrase she famously delivered in Beijing 10 years ago declaring "women's rights are human rights."

Seriously, are we going to compare the rights of a lifestyle to the rights of birth?  A woman is certainly born a woman; that's obvious.  Homosexuals "CLAIM" they are born this way, but until this can be proven, how in the world are we going to allow elected officials to make this decision for us? 

2.  The Obama administration is expected to announce Wednesday that gay workers will be able to take medical leave to care for the sick or newborn children of their same-sex partners as part of the Family and Medical Leave Act, which generally allows those working for companies with 50 or more employees to take 12 unpaid weeks off to care for newborns or children with serious health issues.

Again, we are going to grant federal rights to people who will use taxpayer dollars for reasons unwarranted?  Why does a man/man couple need time off for a newborn child they never gave birth to?  This is what the fight has become.  Not only are homosexuals wanting to be accepted, they also want the same rights as a normal man/woman couple.

3.  She noted the State Department also has made it easier for transgender people to change their passports and, for the first time, the agency's "equal opportunity statement" will include gender identity. It already includes sexual orientation.

Next in line....the pedophile who says I was born this way!!

4.  Mexico on Tuesday filed a brief in federal court in Arizona supporting a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of a tough new immigration law, Mexico's foreign ministry said.
In its brief, Mexico "underscored that it is fundamental and imperative that the human and civil rights of its citizens are duly respected while present in Arizona or in any other state of the United States," the foreign ministry said.
In filing the brief, Mexico said it was upholding its duty to protect its nationals in the United States and ensure that they are not discriminated against based on their ethnicity.

Is this a joke or what?!  Every state in the U.S. should have a same/similar policy concerning illegals!  The mexican immigrants who are coming to our country, millions who are illegal, are using OUR tax money tfor education and healthcare.  THAT IS MY/YOUR MONEY!  Every illegal, regardless of where they are from, should be denied healthcare and educaiton unless they are going to become a U.S. citizen, speaking English, and declaring loyalty to the American flag.  Yet, we allow them to come here, use our money for free health care and education, speak spanish, post signs in spanish, and burn our flag while declaring loyalty to Mexico!?  We need to put a stop to this now!  Mexico is taking over the U.S. and our jobs! 

All the while we just sit back and watch it happen before our very eyes.  What will this country look like in 50 years?  As for me and my family, we are willingg to fight for our right to be Americans and defend what it stands for...not what it is attempting to become!

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#2 : June 23, 2010, 04:06:57 PM

Points 1-3.... Dude grow up.

Point 4. Yeah they NEED to assimilate if they want to live here. Unless we only allow pretty Latina women in... Then I don't think anyone can complain.

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#3 : June 23, 2010, 05:52:48 PM

Not only are homosexuals wanting to be accepted, they also want the same rights as a normal man/woman couple.

Why the nerve of those people! How dare they want the same rights as everyone else!

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#4 : June 23, 2010, 06:24:27 PM

1-3 I'll deal with later.

As for 4, the US doesn't have free healthcare so who's money are they spending? They buy insurance or pay with money if they get hurt. Most of them don't have the money and they have to live in fear of getting hurt or getting sick because they'll never be able to pay for the simplest things. Deal with the issue of kicking them separately from supporting their basic needs. For such an advanced nation morally, it's like you've forgotten how the world used to be. You're forgetting the savagery that was still happening less than 100 years ago. I think that an effort to deport a large portion should be pursued before it's too late, but denying education to someone is just going too far.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#5 : June 23, 2010, 10:01:52 PM

Seriously, are we going to compare the rights of a lifestyle to the rights of birth?

We're not.

A woman is certainly born a woman; that's obvious.

You did get one thing right.

Homosexuals "CLAIM" they are born this way, but until this can be proven, how in the world are we going to allow elected officials to make this decision for us?

LOL ... Nobody's making that decision for us. Anyone with a lick of common sense understands that for 99.9% of them it's not a choice ..... and if you still insist it is, when did YOU decide to be a heterosexual?

Why does a man/man couple need time off for a newborn child they never gave birth to?

To care for the baby, maybe ....? And does this mean you're okay with a woman/woman couple getting the time off?

Not only are homosexuals wanting to be accepted, they also want the same rights as a normal man/woman couple.

I don't think they care about being accepted, just want the same rights.

Next in line....the pedophile who says I was born this way!!

Undoubtely, one of the most unintelligent arguments in this whole debate ...

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#6 : June 23, 2010, 10:35:02 PM

Nothing Surprises Me Anymore...

Your post certainly didn't surprise me.  Wake up, man.  These people are humans and deserve the same treatment as the rest of us.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#7 : June 23, 2010, 11:14:27 PM

Don't put your bedroom antics on my voting ballot and I want put mine on your voting ballot. Please use discretion about what you and your partner do and I wont pass judgement. Human Rights is different than Bedroom activities...Being Gay, Queer and so on is a choice you have made...Thats my opinion and its not going to change...Don't put it on my voting ballot and I wont vote against it...If I see it on my voting ballot then I am going to vote against...Again this is my opinion due to nature and natural reproduction for humans without science involved...OBD

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#8 : June 23, 2010, 11:28:47 PM

Does it really matter if they were born like that or if it's a choice. There's a lot of rights based on choice. I don't get how such a sentence could be formed,  "Seriously, are we going to compare the rights of a lifestyle to the rights of birth?" Lifestyle choices you aren't born with like religion are less important now?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#9 : June 24, 2010, 12:34:58 AM

The thing that always kind of bothers me with the idea that sexual preference is something we are born with is that points toward pre-determinism, which I think is load of **CENSORED** personally.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#10 : June 24, 2010, 12:59:08 AM

Why would someone choose to be gay? They are basically choosing to be socially ridiculed and discriminated against.

Saying your gay does not really serve a person's best interest. It likely makes life more difficult.

bucsense

Practice Squad

#11 : June 24, 2010, 09:23:13 AM

So, help me out here......If a person is born gay, then what part of his/her DNA is damaged? Or is it that they may have somehow acquired a seperate gene that drives them to gayness?

Gay women don't disturb me as much as gay men........gay women don't typically play with the back door.

But 2 men that pound each other in the cavity is beyond acceptance for me!!!

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : June 24, 2010, 09:29:30 AM

I just put this on stripjoint's thread, but I find it could be used here too.

Didn't "God" make the following animals?

I have this growing want to go and sit in a Biology course at a Christian school.  That has got to be hilarious. 

* African Elephant[16]
    * Brown Bear[17]
    * Brown Rat[18]
    * Buffalo[19
    * Caribou[20]
    * Cat (domestic)[21]
    * Cheetah[22]
    * Common Dolphin[23]
    * Common Marmoset[24]
    * Common Rac**CENSORED**[25]
    * Dog (domestic)[26]
    * European Bison[27]
    * Human
    * Prea[28]
    * Chicken (Domestic)[29]
    * Common Gull[30
    * Emu[31]
    * King Penguin[32]
    * Amazon molly[34]
    * Blackstripe topminnow[35]
    * Bluegill Sunfish[35]
    * Char[33]
    * Grayling[33]
    * European Bitterling[36]
    * Green swordtail[36]
    * Guiana leaffish[37]
    * Houting Whitefish[38]
    * Jewel Fish[39]
    * Least Darter (Microperca punctulata)[36]
    * Mouthbreeding Fish sp.[35]
    * Salmon spp.[40]
    * Southern platyfish[36]
    * Ten-spined stickleback[36]
    * Three-spined stickleback[36]
    * Anole sp.[41]
    * Bearded Dragon[42]
    * Broad-headed Skink[36]
    * Checkered Whiptail Lizard[42]
    * Chihuahuan Spotted Whiptail Lizard[42]
    * Common Ameiva[42]
    * Common Garter Snake[36]
    * Cuban Green Anole[41]
    * Desert Grassland Whiptail Lizard[42]
    * Desert Tortoise[43]
    * Fence Lizard[42]
    * Five-lined Skink[36]
    * Gopher (Pine) Snake[35]
    * Green Anole[41]
    * Inagua Curlytail Lizard[42
    * Jamaican Giant Anole[41]
    * Laredo Striped Whiptail Lizard[42]
    * Largehead Anole[41]
    * Mourning Gecko[44]
    * Plateau Striped Whiptail Lizard[42]
    * Red Diamond Rattlesnake[45]
    * Red-tailed Skink[36]
    * Side-blotched Lizard[42]
    * Speckled Rattlesnake[46]
    * Water Moccasin[47]
    * Western rattlesnake (Crotalus viridis)[47]
    * Western Banded Gecko[44]
    * Whiptail Lizard spp.[42]
    * Wood Turtle[41
    * Appalachian Woodland Salamander[48]
    * Black-spotted Frog[49]
    * Mountain Dusky Salamander[48]
    * Tengger Desert Toad[50]
    * Acanthocephalan Worms[51]
    * Alfalfa Weevil[52]
    * Australian Parasitic Wasp sp.[52]
    * Bean weevil sp.[53]
    * Bedbug and other Bug spp.[54][55]
    * Blister Beetle spp.[56]
    * Blood-flukes (Schistosoma)[57]
    * Blowfly[56]
    * Box Crab[58]
    * Broadwinged Damselfly sp.[59]
    * Cabbage (Small) White (Butterfly)[60]
    * Checkerspot Butterfly[60]
    * Clubtail Dragonfly spp.[61]
    * **CENSORED**roach spp.[62]
    * Common Skimmer Dragonfly spp.[61]
    * Creeping Water Bug sp.[63]
    * Cutworm[64]
    * Digger Bee[65]
    * Dragonfly spp.[61]
    * Eastern Giant Ichneumon (wasp)[52]
    * Eucalyptus Longhorned Borer[63]
    * Field cricket sp.[66]
    * Flour beetle[67]
    * Fruit Fly spp.[68]
    * Glasswing Butterfly[60]
    * Grape Berry Moth[69]
    * Grape Borer[63]
    * Green Lacewing[70]
    * Harvest Spider sp.[71]
    * Hawaiian Orb-Weaver (spider)[71]
    * Hen Flea[70]
    * House Fly[72]
    * Ichneumon wasp sp.[52]
    * Incirrate Octopus spp.[58]
    * Japanese Scarab Beetle[73]
    * Jumping spider sp.[71]
    * Larch Bud Moth[69]
    * Large Milkweed Bug[55]
    * Large White (Pieris brassicae)[74]
    * Long-legged Fly spp.[75]
    * Mazarine Blue[76]
    * Mediterranean Fruit Fly[68]
    * Mexican White[77]
    * Midge sp.[75]
    * Migratory locust[78]
    * Mite sp.[75]
    * Monarch Butterfly[60]
    * Narrow-winged Damselfly spp.[59]
    * Parsnip Leaf Miner[75]
    * Pomace fly[75]
    * Queen Butterfly[60]
    * Red Ant sp.[75]
    * Red Flour Beetle[77]
    * Reindeer Warble Fly (Hypoderma tarandi)[75]
    * Rose Chafer[75]
    * Rove Beetle spp.[79
    * Scarab Beetle (Melolonthine)[80]
    * Screwworm Fly[75]
    * Silkworm Moth[69]
    * Sociable Weaver[75]
    * Southeastern Blueberry Bee[65]
    * Southern Green Stink Bug[79]
    * Southern Masked Chafer[75]
    * Southern One-Year Canegrub[75]
    * Spreadwinged Damselfly spp.[59]
    * Spruce Budworm Moth[69]
    * Stable Fly sp.[75]
    * Stag Beetle spp.[81]
    * Tsetse Fly[75]
    * Water Boatman Bug[81]
    * Water Strider spp.[82]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

bucsense

Practice Squad

#13 : June 24, 2010, 09:38:52 AM

I'm a devil worshiping atheist......and I will never see your side of this issue........

But, I understand your take............after all, you live in Atlanta,,,,,,the gay capital of the U.S.

bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha.............

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : June 24, 2010, 09:47:00 AM

I'm with ya on this one BucsGuru.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nothing Surprises Me Anymore... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools