Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nothing Surprises Me Anymore... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 30

acacius

Hall of Famer

#15 : June 24, 2010, 09:49:12 AM

Again, we are going to grant federal rights to people who will use taxpayer dollars for reasons unwarranted?  Why does a man/man couple need time off for a newborn child they never gave birth to?  

How do you feel about heterosexual couples with an adopted child?  Should they not be allowed to take time off to care for their newborn?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#16 : June 24, 2010, 09:57:03 AM

I'm a devil worshiping atheist......and I will never see your side of this issue........

But, I understand your take............after all, you live in Atlanta,,,,,,the gay capital of the U.S.

bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha.............

Devil worshiping atheist?

You clown, if I were an atheist I woudn't believe in the devil either. 

Yep, and I even have a few gay friends too!  Holy crap!

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#17 : June 24, 2010, 09:59:46 AM

I'm a devil worshiping atheist......and I will never see your side of this issue........

But, I understand your take............after all, you live in Atlanta,,,,,,the gay capital of the U.S.

bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha.............

Side note:

Like I'm going to let a goon named Strip Joint John tech me about Christian morals.  GTFO

www.Atlbucs.com

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#18 : June 24, 2010, 10:28:39 AM

Why would someone choose to be gay? They are basically choosing to be socially ridiculed and discriminated against.

Saying your gay does not really serve a person's best interest. It likely makes life more difficult.

Their deviant. Why do gothic people dress in all black in high school knowing they will be laughed at.. Same thing.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#19 : June 24, 2010, 10:35:41 AM

They shouldn't be able to adopt, chances are it would procure more of the behavior rather than squash it.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : June 24, 2010, 12:02:03 PM

Why would someone choose to be gay? They are basically choosing to be socially ridiculed and discriminated against.

Saying your gay does not really serve a person's best interest. It likely makes life more difficult.

Their deviant. Why do gothic people dress in all black in high school knowing they will be laughed at.. Same thing.

People are born goth?   Interesting.   Now ufojoe's theory that it's genetic makes sense.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#21 : June 24, 2010, 12:10:21 PM

People are born goth? Interesting. Now ufojoe's theory that it's genetic makes sense.

Maybe I wasn't clear.. Goth people chose that lifestyle knowing people will look at them like Columbine Trench Coat Mafia. Same with scenerio People choose to be deviants. 

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#22 : June 24, 2010, 12:14:47 PM

People are born goth? Interesting. Now ufojoe's theory that it's genetic makes sense.

Maybe I wasn't clear.. Goth people chose that lifestyle knowing people will look at them like Columbine Trench Coat Mafia. Same with scenerio People choose to be deviants. 

Oh I get it.  Kind of like how people choose to be bigots knowing that others will view them as insane. 

www.Atlbucs.com

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : June 24, 2010, 12:15:20 PM

Interesting that you think gays are deviants.    I suppose next you'll be telling us that transexuals, lady boys, beastiality lovers, scat afficianodos, and pedophiles are deviants as well.      

I happen to agree with you.

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#24 : June 24, 2010, 12:44:43 PM

Oh I get it. Kind of like how people choose to be bigots knowing that others will view them as insane.

Others being the 20% minority that believe it without being forced to be accepting for fear of job loss.  I am ok with that.

DailyRich68

Starter
#25 : June 24, 2010, 05:04:57 PM

They shouldn't be able to adopt, chances are it would procure more of the behavior rather than squash it.

So straight parents NEVER have kids who grow up to be gay?

And gay parents NEVER have kids who grow up to be straight?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : June 24, 2010, 05:46:38 PM

Does anyone know if benefits are offered for maternity leave should someone adopt an infant?  Frankly I don't know.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

acacius

Hall of Famer

#27 : June 24, 2010, 05:55:07 PM

Does anyone know if benefits are offered for maternity leave should someone adopt an infant? Frankly I don't know.

The FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take job-protected, unpaid leave for specified family and medical reasons.  Eligible employees are entitled to:

Twelve workweeks of leave in any 12-month period for:

- Birth and care of the employee's child, within one year of birth
- Placement with the employee of a child for adoption or foster care, within one year of the placement
- Care of an immediate family member (spouse, child, parent) who has a serious health condition
- For the employee's own serious health condition that makes the employee unable to perform the essential functions of his or her job
- Any qualifying exigency arising out of the fact that the employee’s spouse, son, daughter, or parent is on active duty or has been notified of an impending call or order to active duty in the U.S. National Guard or Reserves in support of a contingency operation

http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/fmla.htm

Hate

Hall of Famer
#28 : June 24, 2010, 06:18:46 PM

I'm not gonna get into the whole "gay" debate but for those that feel its a choice, i'd like to know when u decided YOUR sexual preference?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#29 : June 24, 2010, 06:22:41 PM

I'm not gonna get into the whole "gay" debate but for those that feel its a choice, i'd like to know when u decided YOUR sexual preference?

Around kindergarten for me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Nothing Surprises Me Anymore... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools