Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julian Jenkins picked 156, Mark Anderson picked 159... Remember? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 23, 2006, 07:37:13 AM

Everyoens trying to sugarcoat the fact that Anderson is far and away the better player. Im not overly upset. A lot of teams passed on Anderson a lot of times, and I dont dislike Jenkins at all. But Anderson gets very few opportunities himself, and for a rookie he has been quite the force.

WHo couldve predicted the DROY would be a DE and it wouldnt be Mario Williams but instead the 159th overall pick Mark Anderson? Thats how it looks now atleast

To me this validates how important the senior bowl is (not the game itself) in evaluating a player up close and how they handle practices and learning in a class room enviroment.  I mean look at the Bucs draft history by picking up players from the senior bowl. You could argue it has been pretty good thus far.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Julian Jenkins picked 156, Mark Anderson picked 159... Remember? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools