Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Top WR's of All-Time? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9

Hate

Hall of Famer
#120 : July 10, 2010, 01:24:13 PM

Many times we'd be in the red zone, and Gruden would take Key outta the game....and I can fully understand why he'd get pissed.

-------------------------------------------------------

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#121 : July 10, 2010, 01:46:11 PM

Many times we'd be in the red zone, and Gruden would take Key outta the game....and I can fully understand why he'd get pissed.

2001 106 catches 1 TD.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#122 : July 10, 2010, 02:49:25 PM

2001 106 catches 1 TD.

and if i'm not mistaken, it was a game winner.

Your point?

-------------------------------------------------------

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#123 : July 10, 2010, 02:50:25 PM

2001 106 catches 1 TD.

and if i'm not mistaken, it was a game winner.

Your point?

Maybe Key didn't have one.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#124 : July 10, 2010, 03:58:53 PM

1. Bryant
2. Galloway
3. Johnson

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#125 : July 10, 2010, 04:40:20 PM

From what I can tell Winslow just got caught with the microphone in his face a few times he shouldn't have and did some dumb stuff off the field. I never heard of him being a disruptive teammate or pain in the locker room like Keyshawn.

My problem was with the reporters. They were questioning him about his hit. Far be it from me to think you should smack the crap out of any defensive player if he INT's your football... He's fair game.

Yeah... I'm a soldier.. what of it?  :D

They could've started out with, "Hey! That was a helluva hit you placed on him man", or something positive. They came at him like he was wrong for what he did. If they want to REALLY question players about their "dirty" tactics, go talk to Dante Wesley already.

An Java, are you sure you don't think that Cleveland's time with K2 was comparable to Tampa's time with KJ?

..At least we got something out of it(?). Maybe ask a Cleveland fan (if you can find one), and see what they think?

But I agree, K2 has never seemed to be the turdnugget that KJ acted like, but then again, I'm looking through pewter-colored glasses.

kouki s14

Starter

#126 : July 10, 2010, 04:52:20 PM

Top Buc WRs of all-time

1. Mike Williams
2. Sammie Stroughter
3. Rejus "Jesus" Benn

If you want to start a thread about best waterboys disguised at WR's in Buc history, those 3 might qualify.
So your dissing our young WR's, two of which are rookies and the other has one year in the league and you call yourself a Bucs fan. Your hatred for Raheem makes you look like 4yo having a tantrum because they took there candy away(Gruden). Your a joke

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#127 : July 10, 2010, 04:59:15 PM

Top Buc WRs of all-time

1. Mike Williams
2. Sammie Stroughter
3. Rejus "Jesus" Benn

If you want to start a thread about best waterboys disguised at WR's in Buc history, those 3 might qualify.
So your dissing our young WR's, two of which are rookies and the other has one year in the league and you call yourself a Bucs fan. Your hatred for Raheem makes you look like 4yo having a tantrum because they took there candy away(Gruden). Your a joke

It's "their", not "there." "You're", not "Your."

Go listen to your Radio while not wearing your underwear. It's what Morris wants.

kjbugman

Starter

#128 : July 11, 2010, 04:14:37 PM

Joe Jure is Vicious

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!
Page: 1 ... 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs' Top WR's of All-Time? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools