Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Conspiracy theory to end all others... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 14

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

: July 08, 2010, 03:20:42 PM

Bucnative, remember Satan tempted Jesus using scriptures to flesh out his points. Jesus then rebuked him with other scriptures.

Thomas, your post is hilarious. Funny stuff. Where does the part about Cinderella come into play?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 08, 2010, 03:14:08 PM

No not people who take Bible study, people that are connected to God via new birth.  You can read the Bible and go to Bible study till your blue in the face and never understand the scriptures.  Not until you come into relationship with God can you even begin to understand it, and even then we must wait to for Him to show us Himself through the scriptures as that is what they were given for.    One only comes into new birth via repentence (the sign of Jonah, who is a picture of Christ decending into hell for 3 days and then leading men to repentence)

Will we try to interpret it and understand it with our natural mind?  Yes, but through the process of deliverance from ones self (soul life) and into Christ (spirit/divine life) via being made partakers in His suffering, we come into a deeper place in Christ and He then shows us the futility of even trying to understand scripture without His revelation.  So we wait on Him to give it, and occupy ourselves with knowing Him in our spirit, and resting in Him in that place. 

So its not ME that understands it, but Christ understands it and as I am brought into Him into an ever deeper way, that He shows us Himself via the scriptures.  He shows us in other ways as well, such as direct revelation to our inward man (although His revelation of Himself will never conflict with scripture when we recieve a bigger portion of Him in that manner).
So, no its not possible for me to admit that scripture is not God breathed, because I have seen the truth of that played out as I've been brought through that process, and will continue to do so throughout my time here on earth.  And we know its not just us trying to speculate, because once God shows us His truth we see that it is beyond anything we could have ever thought up or devised.  That is why the scripture says:  "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him".  I see that now, the mind of man cannot concieve the the deep riches that are hidden in God.

Why?  Because He hides Himself from us until we come into relationship with Him and even then He gives us only a small measure of His vision, and then the growth process begins, and continues throughout the course of our lives.  Jesus' parable of the mustard seed being the smallest seed that grows into the largest tree is a picture of that principle.  And what is the growth process?  Him showing us ever more deeply just how flawed we are, and incapable of knowing or understanding Him apart from Him revealing Himself to us.  As that process goes on there will come a difinitive time in the life of the believer when God will deal with them so severely that they will understand this principle so fully that they will stop trying to interpret scripture with their natural mind, because they will see the trouble that it has gotten them into in the past, and the damage and worthlessness of the fruit of it, and they will be satisfied to simply rest in Him and wait for Him to reveal more of Himself via scripture.  And from that place of rest, THEN they can begin to bear good fruit, because they are resting in Him, not living by their life anymore and Christ will naturally bring forth His fruit in & through them.

So as far as always being able to say that? Yes, because it never stops being true.  Thats how God designed it.  Why?  because He's not lost, we are. 

To use your language, WE are not God-like and have no idea what God-like even means, until He shows us Himself and that only to the measure He gives, but He WANTS to give of Himself more and more deeply, and WILL--if we are willing to lay down our lives for His life.

Ahhh, those who claim they are connected to God are the only ones who really get it. And you happen to be one of those. Hey, that's your opinion and I really can't change that.

What about the other ridiculous things in Leviticus like the slavery stuff? God was saying those things, too? One would think that if it was God speaking, he would have said, "Slavery is wrong. Stop it now!"

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : July 08, 2010, 02:39:39 PM

I agree, with your last post in that everything we go through is to bring us into alignment with the work that He has already accomplished on the cross 2000 years ago.  My point is simply that there is a fleshing out process that we have to go through to see that in its reality.  So yes, we ARE dead men.  The problem is we don't believe it and don't want to see just how dead God has pronounced our flesh to be.  So we work out of that dead thing all the time, until God deals with it and shows us that His proclamation regarding it is indeed, completely and utterly true.  So yes, we have to lose our soul life in order for our soul to be saved by coming under sumbission to His spirit.  My point is, thats a process, and its a painful one because who wants to admit that there is nothing good in them? Nobody.

And you're right about being brothers in Christ.  Nobody ever came into unity by trying to align our doctrines.  We're not one due to doctrinal consistency, but because we share His life.

"How good and wonderful it is for brothers to dwell together in unity"

Very good points and you quoted one of my favorite scriptures...Job42: 5!! 

Thomas

Starter

#3 : July 05, 2010, 02:41:31 PM

The United States secret destiny. Founded by Masons who are deeply rooted in occult practices and ancient pagan worship, the plan has always been to re-invent the world's governments under a single banner by uniting the money system and homogenizing religion (not unlike homogenized milk).

http://searchwarp.com/swa2699.htm

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NewAge/New_World_Order.htm

“European mysticism was not dead at the time the United States of America was founded. The hand of the mysteries controlled in the establishment of the new government for the signature of the mysteries may still be seen on the Great Seal of the United states of America. Careful analysis of the seal discloses a mass of occult and masonic symbols chief among them, the so-called American Eagle. ... the American eagle upon the Great Seal is but a conventionalised phoenix ...”

“Not only were many of the founders of the United States government Masons, but they received aid from a secret and august body existing in Europe which helped them to establish this country for A PECULIAR AND PARTICULAR PURPOSE known only to the intiated few.”

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 05, 2010, 02:47:07 PM

One World Government. Its been a conspiracy before the masons my friend. Its been a fear of man for hundreds of years. the more you see going on in the world and if you understand the basic plans for it, youd see its been in the works for some time. The euro was major step in that direction. the more you research th subject(especially outside of the masons), the more you see it going on in world governments.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Thomas

Starter

#5 : July 05, 2010, 02:55:36 PM

I know... but too many people believe the United States is an arm of the Christian God. They should be aware nothing is further than the truth.
It is true however that God (Jehovah - the one true God and Father to Jesus) allows all governments to exist...but not for long. As spoken of through Daniel when He chastised Nebuchadnezzar (making him eat grass like a bull for 7 years).

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#6 : July 05, 2010, 03:24:38 PM

When God gets upset with a particular government, he steps on them. China beware.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#7 : July 05, 2010, 03:38:04 PM

Pure crapola made up by those who don't know any better. Masons can't even agree on whether to have Ginger Ale or 7 Up in the punchbowl after a meeting. Much less take over anything.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Thomas

Starter

#8 : July 05, 2010, 03:43:10 PM

It is not crapola unless you only look at the surface. If you do not dig too deeply or have no faith in Christianity or the Bible as a factual historical account...then yes it may seem paranoid. But it is not just sensationalism - it is a simple truth that the secret agenda of the United States is to obliterate religion by blending all faiths together into a unifying theory, and to control the population with a united money supply. This is not an all together EVIL plan - but it is not God's plan (as per the Bible) it is the plan of men with good intentions.

Thomas

Starter

#9 : July 05, 2010, 03:54:27 PM

the real trick is to change someone's mind so that they think they did it on their own. That is why all the secrecy. Used to be people would die for Christianity - now most Europeans are atheists and Americans very mellow about one's faith.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#10 : July 05, 2010, 03:56:31 PM

Trust me, I know many Masons and am one, there isn't any "conspiricy".

Just fear from people who don't know what the heck is going on in there. Mostly from the Church.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Thomas

Starter

#11 : July 05, 2010, 04:02:57 PM

my father in law is one - so what? He knows more than you and he still knows little to nothing. That is why there are levels. It was really put into motion under President Roosevelt(32nd/33rd degree Scottish rite Freemason). He redesigned the dollar bill and took the USA off the gold reserve. That was where the NEW WORLD ORDER picked up some steam.

http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm

http://www.godonthe.net/cme/links/masons.htm

Thomas

Starter

#12 : July 05, 2010, 04:10:19 PM

John Quincy Adams, a devout Christian, was probably America's most intelligent President.  He spoke and wrote 7 languages.  He mastered the Latin, Greek, French, Dutch, and Spanish languages.  He also studied law, and graduated from Harvard University in 1787 second in his class, with high honors.  Adams was a determined opponent of the secret society and fraternity of Freemasonry, the Masonic Lodge.

President Adams was convinced Freemasonry was Luciferian, noxious, detrimental and highly evil.  So convinced was Adams of the devilish and negative effects of Freemasonry in the affairs of men that the former President of the United States helped to found the Anti-Mason Political Party. In 1830, he was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives on the Anti-Mason Party ticket.

http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 05, 2010, 04:32:17 PM

Trust me, I know many Masons and am one, there isn't any "conspiricy".

Just fear from people who don't know what the heck is going on in there. Mostly from the Church.
Actually its not from all the people in the Church...Speaking about the Church doesn't the Masons have a Bible on a table and a compass and square? In a nice room?...OBD

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#14 : July 05, 2010, 05:00:35 PM

if you really want to drink the masonic conspiracy koolaid here's the best site I know of:  http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/

here is the counterpoint:  http://www.masonicinfo.com/

Page: 1 2 3 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Conspiracy theory to end all others... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools