Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Conspiracy theory to end all others... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

Thomas

Starter

« #15 : July 05, 2010, 05:16:22 PM »

good stuff

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #16 : July 05, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »

Trust me, I know many Masons and am one, there isn't any "conspiricy".

Just fear from people who don't know what the heck is going on in there. Mostly from the Church.
Actually its not from all the people in the Church...Speaking about the Church doesn't the Masons have a Bible on a table and a compass and square? In a nice room?...OBD

No not all Churches but more specifically the Catholic Church.

As to part b, I cannot answer that for you. I mean, I could...but I won't, because I gave my word not to.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #17 : July 05, 2010, 06:03:45 PM »

my father in law is one - so what? He knows more than you and he still knows little to nothing. That is why there are levels. It was really put into motion under President Roosevelt(32nd/33rd degree Scottish rite Freemason). He redesigned the dollar bill and took the USA off the gold reserve. That was where the NEW WORLD ORDER picked up some steam.

http://www.bibleprobe.com/freemasonry.htm

http://www.godonthe.net/cme/links/masons.htm

How do you know your FIL knows more than anyone?? I'm willing to bet you don't have a clue what either of us know. Or don't.

Go ask him if you've got the stones. If he's a Mason, as you say, you won't get the answer you expect.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #18 : July 05, 2010, 06:07:59 PM »

Trust me, I know many Masons and am one, there isn't any "conspiricy".

Just fear from people who don't know what the heck is going on in there. Mostly from the Church.
Actually its not from all the people in the Church...Speaking about the Church doesn't the Masons have a Bible on a table and a compass and square? In a nice room?...OBD

No not all Churches but more specifically the Catholic Church.

As to part b, I cannot answer that for you. I mean, I could...but I won't, because I gave my word not to.
Let me help you...You swore upon that Bible and also it was a King James Version Bible...Please you either believe in that Bible or you don't...Its nice to see you belong to an organization that promotes the Bible in the sacrament:

Main Entry: sac·ra·ment
Pronunciation: ˈsa-krə-mənt
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English sacrement, sacrament, from Anglo-French & Late Latin; Anglo-French, from Late Latin sacramentum, from Latin, oath of allegiance, obligation, from sacrare to consecrate
Date: 13th century

1 a : a Christian rite (as baptism or the Eucharist) that is believed to have been ordained by Christ and that is held to be a means of divine grace or to be a sign or symbol of a spiritual reality b : a religious rite or observance comparable to a Christian sacrament
2 capitalized a : communion 2a b : blessed sacrament
3 : something likened to a religious sacrament <saw voting as a sacrament of democracy>

I just thought you might want to go and have your lodge review what your beliefs are and how they line up to the sacrament?...Just a thought...OBD

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #19 : July 05, 2010, 06:16:06 PM »

Sacrament has nothing to do with it at all. They don't have a Torah in there either but Jews are more than welcome. The only requirement is a belief in God. How you worship that, if you do, is entirely up to you and is not discussed as a matter of general conversation.

I appreciate your trying to save me though. ;)

Thomas

Starter

« #20 : July 05, 2010, 06:16:43 PM »

its a secret

Thomas

Starter

« #21 : July 05, 2010, 06:24:08 PM »

as far as my FIL is concerned...he still believes in masonic teaching over Christianity. Damn shame too. He wont speak on it...and I know why. He believes the way he does and he will have to answer for it...on his own.

Jesus plainly stated anyone who disowns me in front of men I will disown them in front of my father. Peter wrote - if we are being saved through great difficulty what chance do the ones who dont even know the father stand? Of course he claims he knows enough about ...but interestingly he has never ACTUALLY read the Bible. But like most in the world - he knows enough.... so ... you know. it is what it is

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #22 : July 05, 2010, 06:33:35 PM »

The answer to your next questions are...Join the fraternity and find out for yourselves. All you have to do is ask.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #23 : July 05, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »

Sacrament has nothing to do with it at all. They don't have a Torah in there either but Jews are more than welcome. The only requirement is a belief in God. How you worship that, if you do, is entirely up to you and is not discussed as a matter of general conversation.

I appreciate your trying to save me though. ;)
Not trying to "Save You". But just wanted to remind you that you do have a King James Bible on the Table. Your answer on the Torah was a nice deflection but no one said it was to be there. You gave your oath on the KJV Bible. That is all that is needed to be said...OBD

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #24 : July 05, 2010, 06:42:49 PM »

Have you been in the room?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #25 : July 05, 2010, 07:58:47 PM »

Have you been in the room?
Answer my Question first...OBD

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #26 : July 05, 2010, 08:24:33 PM »

I'm not going to play 20 questions all night. I've explained that I cannot divulge what goes on inside the room to the uninitiated. Period.

If you have been in the room, you would know. If you need me to answer your questions, it is clear you have not.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« #27 : July 05, 2010, 08:46:16 PM »

Hey Shadow, Have you completed the trial where they tell you to spit on the bible? I heard that if you don't, they say something to the extent such as, "good for you, that would be wrong", but at the same time you don't advance to the next degree. I've done quite a bit of research myself over the years, plus a friend of mine is 33 degree mason. Masonry is highly luciferian and has been exposed by former members who have blown the whistle because they advanced high enough in the ranks and found out what really is behind it. You won't know Shadow until you get high enough in the ranks to where you are revealed what truly is behind it.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

« #28 : July 05, 2010, 08:49:03 PM »

How's Tubal Cane doing Shadow?

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

« #29 : July 05, 2010, 08:50:04 PM »

If you say so.  ::)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Conspiracy theory to end all others... « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools