Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Conspiracy theory to end all others... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 05, 2010, 09:06:03 PM

The answer to your next questions are...Join the fraternity and find out for yourselves. All you have to do is ask.

how does one go about joining?

who do you talk to?

seriously.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 05, 2010, 09:09:10 PM

The answer to your next questions are...Join the fraternity and find out for yourselves. All you have to do is ask.

who do you talk to?

seriously.

who do you talk to?

seriously.

ask a mason or contact a lodge

Thomas

Starter

#32 : July 05, 2010, 09:12:05 PM

the Devil

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#33 : July 05, 2010, 09:36:25 PM

who do you talk to?

seriously.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 06, 2010, 12:31:46 AM

Now this is some funny stuff!!

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 06, 2010, 02:00:00 AM

It is not crapola unless you only look at the surface. If you do not dig too deeply or have no faith in Christianity or the Bible as a factual historical account...then yes it may seem paranoid. But it is not just sensationalism - it is a simple truth that the secret agenda of the United States is to obliterate religion by blending all faiths together into a unifying theory, and to control the population with a united money supply. This is not an all together EVIL plan - but it is not God's plan (as per the Bible) it is the plan of men with good intentions.

i wasnt going that route at all. Since the dawn of man tribes have tried to extend their empire and have total control. Countries are always battling for that control. The unification of european money was just another step. The governments begin to overlap, treaties are drawn, wars are waged. Its all in an attempt to have all the power. the power of recources, land, money. Im not in to the New World Order or crazy Bible prophecies. the problem with prophecies, is they cant predict when it will happen. you can only apply the translation after the event has happened. they are also vague in a way that it could be translated to mean different things depending on your agenda. Nostrodamus is a perfect example.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

Thomas

Starter

#36 : July 06, 2010, 07:22:44 AM

All empires seek total domination true, however none have been so insidious or bold as to secretly manipulate their subjects minds through a secret agenda that has been lain with such a strong foundation and been so thoroughly thought out.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 06, 2010, 07:47:15 AM

I'm not going to play 20 questions all night. I've explained that I cannot divulge what goes on inside the room to the uninitiated. Period.

If you have been in the room, you would know. If you need me to answer your questions, it is clear you have not.

Its only one question that can be answered by you with a yes or no...Please try not to deflect it to anything else or other opinion...Did you give your Oath on the King James Bible? Yes or no...Better yet lets stick to the first question...Thats all you have to answer...Is there a Bible in the Ceremonial room where you took your oath?...OBD

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 06, 2010, 08:05:06 AM

I'm not going to play 20 questions all night. I've explained that I cannot divulge what goes on inside the room to the uninitiated. Period.

If you have been in the room, you would know. If you need me to answer your questions, it is clear you have not.

Its only one question that can be answered by you with a yes or no...Please try not to deflect it to anything else or other opinion...Did you give your Oath on the King James Bible? Yes or no...Better yet lets stick to the first question...Thats all you have to answer...Is there a Bible in the Ceremonial room where you took your oath?...OBD

It may have been Dr Doolittle or Moby **CENSORED** for all I know. If you would like to answer your own question I have explained how to do it. I will not break my word to settle an inconsequential internet argument. Peace.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 06, 2010, 08:34:15 AM

It may have been Dr Doolittle or Moby **CENSORED** for all I know. If you would like to answer your own question I have explained how to do it. I will not break my word to settle an inconsequential internet argument. Peace.

Here's my problem with you having to affirm your allegiance by placing your right hand on the Bible. You affirm by doing so that the Bible is the Supreme word of God and then you go into other threads to weaken the Bible for example:
I think you believe it's wrong but that don't make it right.

I believe the entire issue is about your prejudices. What would your God say about that? The only difference between you and any tin foil hat conspiracy nut is a 1500 year old book.

Now explain to me as one who reads your words in one thread and then you get to post yourself in a different light in another? You my Sir want your cake and eat it too? I won't reveal what I know but this is what I do know...You either believe that there is a God and that his word is infallible or you believe that you are strictly for show...OBD

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 06, 2010, 08:42:59 AM

Ok, now you have asked a different question that I can answer. I believe in a God. Not the same God you believe in apparently. Following your logic here, you seem to believe that I have to buy your God off the shelf or I must not believe. If God speaks to me I'll know.

I believe in a loving God, not one who punishes based on the whims of man. That's where my beliefs diverge from yours. If you think the Bible is infallable, good for ya. I don't.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#41 : July 06, 2010, 08:48:47 AM

Only the Freemasons could have gotten a rube like W. in the White House. That I totally believe.

There will never be peace on Earth or a one world government as long as people still complain (pray) to an invisible man in the sky that has the power to create the universe but actually cares about whether or not you pay your water bill this month.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 06, 2010, 09:08:06 AM

Ok, now you have asked a different question that I can answer. I believe in a God. Not the same God you believe in apparently. Following your logic here, you seem to believe that I have to buy your God off the shelf or I must not believe. If God speaks to me I'll know.

I believe in a loving God, not one who punishes based on the whims of man. That's where my beliefs diverge from yours. If you think the Bible is infallable, good for ya. I don't.
LOL you haven't answered the Question...Is there or is there not a King James Version in the Ceremonial room that you place your hand on and gave your oath? Yes or no?...Will you man up and say you Swore upon the King James Version or not? If not your a heretic for the rubbish you posted in the other threads...Two faced...OBD

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 06, 2010, 09:31:16 AM

LOL you haven't answered the Question...Is there or is there not a King James Version in the Ceremonial room that you place your hand on and gave your oath? Yes or no?...Will you man up and say you Swore upon the King James Version or not? If not your a heretic for the rubbish you posted in the other threads...Two faced...OBD

I'm a heretic? A heretic? Because I don't measure up to your narrow minded views? If they bring back the Inquisition I'll be sure to use you as a reference.

If Heaven is full of souls who think like you do, I'm not sure I want to go. Thankfully, I believe that to be false.

I understand you're semi-upset because I don't share your belief system 100% but I'm willing to bet we share more in common than you would care to admit.

If you evaluate people based off a few comments made on a MB I feel sorry for you. They are hardly a comprehensive view of a person. Doesn't the Bible say something about judging others? Oh yeah....Don't do it. Your glass house must be lovely.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 06, 2010, 10:11:05 AM

Shadow,

Haven't you judged me because of my view of homosexuality, NOT the homosexual??
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Conspiracy theory to end all others... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools