Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

: July 08, 2010, 09:21:41 PM

Yeah just play the game.. Maybe the sabatour can get evicted soon out of the game.. I have it on tivo so haven't finished it yet..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : July 08, 2010, 08:08:09 PM

Crazy but love this show.. 

Any other Big Brother fans out there..

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 08, 2010, 09:04:34 PM

It figures Annie is from Tampa and she is bi sexual.. LOL

great young cast this year....

escobar

Hall of Famer

#3 : July 08, 2010, 09:06:02 PM

I'm a fan as well, but so far this cast is very blah to me. Too many model wanna be's. Annie does seem down to earth though. I guess I'll root for her since she lives here.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 08, 2010, 09:08:47 PM

I am a huge fan of this show, but the first episode annoyed the hell out of me.

The sabatour is stupid.  Let them play.

The chick with the giant hooters is annoying, I hope she goes soon.  Britney is weak, and annoying.  The gay dude is, well, gay...Alway have to have one flaming homo.

I hope the following shows are better, as I look forward to this show every season.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#5 : July 08, 2010, 09:11:25 PM

I am a huge fan of this show, but the first episode annoyed the hell out of me.

The sabatour is stupid.  Let them play.

The chick with the giant hooters is annoying, I hope she goes soon.  Britney is weak, and annoying.  The gay dude is, well, gay...Alway have to have one flaming homo.

I hope the following shows are better, as I look forward to this show every season.

I agree with pretty much everything here. The show is great when they stick with their roots, REAL people thrown into a house. This cast is only slightly better than what you'd see on Flava of Love.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#6 : July 08, 2010, 09:19:58 PM

I used to watch Big Brother all the time but like Survivor it has gotten a bit predictable so I am watching our Rays tonight.  The one show I still follow is the "Amazing Race" simply because it is kind of like merging the "Travel Channel" with a reality show and the fact that wife really likes the damn thing though back when the Bucs had Sunday Night games on TV it was a 'conflict of interest" in the house, but now that the Bucs are only gonna be on Sunday at 1 for the most part that is now a non-issue....   I can not believe it has been almost 8 years since the magic season of 2002..... :-  

tailnreds

Second String

#7 : July 08, 2010, 11:10:52 PM

My wife and I did a rewind on the lights out segment and the sabatour is the female cop (40 year old blonde). She was not in the living room when the lights went out and when they turned on she was sitting on the couch next to the locked door Boooya LOL

escobar

Hall of Famer

#8 : July 09, 2010, 12:35:44 AM

My wife and I did a rewind on the lights out segment and the sabatour is the female cop (40 year old blonde). She was not in the living room when the lights went out and when they turned on she was sitting on the couch next to the locked door Boooya LOL

Nice..I don't have DVR so I couldn't check that. We'll see if you're right next Thursday.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : July 09, 2010, 01:58:08 AM

I haven't watched since season two (which I applied for when I sent in an audition tape) but we were at a friend's house and his mom was watching. So we kept her company and watched with her. Not bad.

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#10 : July 09, 2010, 08:10:41 AM

Over here we are on our final season of Big Brother, thank goodness. It's been done to death and most of the people it has as contestants are about as interesting as watching paint dry. Mayhap your version is more interesting but I'll be happy to see the back of this "game" show over here.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#11 : July 09, 2010, 09:07:31 PM

pretty much the entire Female side of the cast belongs in the "per Skull and Bones request" thread.

The rest are awaiting a BucsGuru pinup thread...j/k

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#12 : July 16, 2010, 11:39:04 AM

I thought Annie was hot...even as a Bi. Its funny how right after she got evicted Rachel won...I bet the "brigade" would have listened to Annie and broke them up

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : July 15, 2010, 04:45:49 PM

1st elimination tonight....

escobar

Hall of Famer

#14 : July 15, 2010, 06:54:11 PM

Yeah, Annie's gone for sure. I'm not sure I buy the info from last nights show that "two people in the house are lifelong friends. Probably just typical Big Brother crap. IF it is legit then I predict Britney is Kathy's daughter, they look similar and they are both from Arkansas. My next guess would be Kristen and Hayden. They look like they could be brother/sister and they seem way too comfortable around each other (not that kind of comfortable) to have just met.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools