Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 30

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 15, 2010, 07:03:25 PM

East Toad Suck, Arkansas to be precise... ;)

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 16, 2010, 05:11:29 AM

My wife and I did a rewind on the lights out segment and the sabatour is the female cop (40 year old blonde). She was not in the living room when the lights went out and when they turned on she was sitting on the couch next to the locked door Boooya LOL

wrong

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 16, 2010, 12:15:51 PM

I thought Annie was hot...especially as a Bi.

Fixed it.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#18 : July 19, 2010, 10:39:25 AM

I thought Annie was hot...especially as a Bi.

Fixed it.

Thanks I was wondering how that would sound when I wrote it but glad someone saw what I meant

T

Hall of Famer

#19 : July 19, 2010, 11:08:04 AM

I'm geting hooked on this show, pretty fun to watch. I like the idea of a alliance picking off the annoying people.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#20 : July 19, 2010, 11:31:58 AM

Gotta get rid of one of the whiny chicks this week. Preferrably Britney. Nice thing is neither can win a POV competition.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : July 19, 2010, 02:24:31 PM

It's that Big Brother comes on in the summer right before football season, everything else is repeats..
I still think if Branden was so smart he could of found out more about the alliance that has formed.. To get rid of 2 girls that have no impact on the game was a stupid move.. I would maybe try to get some more people on there side..  Maybe they can backdoor Enzo or Hayden..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#22 : July 19, 2010, 03:33:25 PM

If Branden/Rachel were smart they would grab Kathy/Andrew/Kristen and have an "All Grown Ups" Alliance to swat the Testosteronies.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 19, 2010, 05:35:03 PM

Why get rid of Hayden, he is dumber than a box of rocks.

The self-proclaimed brigade are weak.  They think they know a hell of a lot more than they do.

Enzo (meow meow) is a lamea$$ Russell from survivor wanna be.  Every time he makes a Jersey reference I want to punch his stupid skull in.

Rachel isn't hot.  Take away those gigantic fake breasts and you wouldn't even notice her in a crowd, she is average at best without the boobs.

Britney is annoying and a catty little whinebag.

Matt the tatto guy really thinks he is on the ball, but he will get bounced first from the "brigade' watch and see.

The gay guy...nuff said.

Kathy is like a piece of furniture.  They will keep her around only because she is weak.  When I saw her wallowing in the carmel like a beached whale, unable to get up for 20 minutes, she became useless.

Kristen has been as quiet as humanly possible, maybe that is her game.  Big mistake having a shomance with hayden though, she will quickly be on the radar once she annoys the house.

Andrew is a dork.

Truth be told, there is no one that I am rooting for at this point, I find them all to be repulsive in their own way.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 19, 2010, 08:52:30 PM

Turbo I like your anlaysis pretty much right on..  I actually am pulling for Branden..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#25 : July 19, 2010, 08:54:42 PM

Turbo I like your anlaysis pretty much right on.. I actually am pulling for Branden..

I could pull for him if he wasn't such a wussbag, delving right into the dreaded shomance with godzilla boobs...

Seems like a decent guy, but Rachel put a target on his back right off the bat.  Why these people don't know that is beyond me.

I'd like to see a big brother that was for 40 and over players.  If they think they need attractive players, go find some MILFs/cougars and let them go at it.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#26 : July 22, 2010, 08:48:29 AM

Gotta get rid of one of the whiny chicks this week. Preferrably Britney. Nice thing is neither can win a POV competition.

Yeah....Neither of those girls can win, huh?

But yeah the women are crap this year. They're catty and dumb. The winner of the season will likely be a guy.

Oh and that guy Matt is a **CENSORED** lying about his wife having a disease.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#27 : July 22, 2010, 09:01:19 AM

Ok, so Britney stays another week but Monet hits the road tonight and that was the point. One of the whiny chicks will go.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#28 : July 22, 2010, 01:43:22 PM

Can't follow any of those shows. They're all set up, and besides, if I wanted drama, I'd just watch some old Jerry Springer.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 22, 2010, 07:47:33 PM

Agree with most of what Turbo said, but I don't mind Enzo...at the moment. Brendon is the ultimate **CENSORED**, Rachel is a wannabe Paris Hilton...she tries to act and talk just like her. She's also nowhere near as good looking as she thinks she is, she isn't even average in my book. I used to like Monet but now she just seems like a baby. The only people I don't mind are Andrew and Kristen, but Kristen has said about 10 words on the season so I'm sure once she opens up she'll go in the "dislike" bin as well.

Does anyone who watches this show have the feeds? I do, I'm not watching them nearly as much this year as I did in previous years, but they really are a must have if you want to watch what's really going on. CBS edits the hell out of this show, they often times try to make a person or a situation seem much worse/better than it really is. Plus with the feeds you find out everything first...who wins all the comps, who gets put up etc. Plus you get to watch all of the endurance comps, not just the first few minutes that they show on tv.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools