Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 22, 2010, 09:11:21 PM

Bye bye Monet, glad to see you and your constant flow of tears walk out that door.

I REALLY want Rachel and Brandon broke up, their constant lovey-dovey nonsense is ruining the game-play.

I'd like to see Andrew or the homo win HOH this week, only because I have no idea who they would nominate.  I'm guessing they would put up Rachel and her puppy dog, but can't be sure.

Actually, Andrew might put up Hayden and Kristen since he seems to be the only one who knows about their little "relationship."  Andrew also has a feeling that Matt's wife does not have any disease since he had never heard of it before.  (Him being a doctor secretly, otherwise he could blow the whistle on Matt, but in order not to blow his own cover, he has to be quiet...)

Andrew knows a few secrets that no one else does, can he use that to his advantage?

Stay tuned.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 23, 2010, 12:27:18 AM

I have Showtime and watch an hour or so of the After Dark stuff before bed. But tonight I'll watch most of it since I have off tomorrow. I know who won
HoH for next week.

I haven't watched this show since season 2, which I applied for with an audition tape. My friend's 80 year old mom got my wife and I into this season.

My wife thinks the final three will be Ragan, Matt and Britney.

My final three...

Hayden, Lane and Ragan.

No way Britney makes it, IMO.

Ragan has no enemies. Except for Turbo. Grow up already.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 23, 2010, 12:32:17 AM

Can't follow any of those shows. They're all set up, and besides, if I wanted drama, I'd just watch some old Jerry Springer.

BB is not set up. BTW, if they got caught setting up any of those competitions, they'd be in big trouble. Money (a prize) is involved so the rules are different.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#33 : July 23, 2010, 04:21:54 AM

It's not "setup", but the producers definitely influence the contestants decisions at times..I've heard them talking about it on the live feeds more than once, and in more than one season.

Joe, I'm glad the person who won HOH did, best case scenario for who I want gone.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#34 : July 23, 2010, 11:45:58 AM

Ragan has no enemies. Except for Turbo. Grow up already.

what are you even talking about?

I never acknowledge you first, if you'd do the same, there would be no conflict, as I will continue to ignore you.  Your constant jabs at me where they don't belong is annoying and juvinile. 

Whatever your beef is, let it go for the good of the board.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 23, 2010, 12:34:55 PM

It's not "setup", but the producers definitely influence the contestants decisions at times..I've heard them talking about it on the live feeds more than once, and in more than one season.

Joe, I'm glad the person who won HOH did, best case scenario for who I want gone.

Producers influence contestants? I'm sure. What exactly did you hear? I'm curious.

I'm glad that person won, too. Sets up a great next week.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 23, 2010, 12:56:40 PM

Bye Bye Monet..

Does anyone know who won the HOH?

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 23, 2010, 01:10:11 PM

Bye Bye Monet..

Does anyone know who won the HOH?

Yes, Esco saw it on the live feed and I saw the aftermath on the Showtime After Dark.

Don't want to ruin it for everybody so PM one of us and we'll tell you.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#38 : July 23, 2010, 01:15:44 PM

People update non-stop on various sites, like this one:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7311&catid=165&Itemid=40

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#39 : July 23, 2010, 04:11:15 PM

New York Post is blasting the show...

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/sick_joke_backfires_on_bb_m9cSfiYzbiXur4UJiK0cfO#ixzz0uW3AvLfr

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : July 23, 2010, 04:51:12 PM

New York Post is blasting the show...

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/sick_joke_backfires_on_bb_m9cSfiYzbiXur4UJiK0cfO#ixzz0uW3AvLfr

NY Post is a rag and they are blasting one aspect of the show. Who cares?

This is a reality show and mindless entertainment. Matt's lie is a big one. And it will hurt him if he gets down to the finals and Andrew (if he doesn't make it) can convince the others that Matt is lying about the illness. If not, it's Matt that has to live with that lie. If he gets $500,000 I think he'll be able to live with it just fine.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 23, 2010, 06:33:39 PM

Producers influence contestants? I'm sure. What exactly did you hear? I'm curious.

I'm glad that person won, too. Sets up a great next week.

Just various tidbits here and there, it always comes from the diary room. Houseguests will talk about how during a diary room session they were approached with various scenarios from the staff, and some have gone as far as saying they felt pressured into doing a certain thing based on how adamant the staff was. It's hard to hear these types of things because whenever the houseguests start talking about anything related to production or the diary room the feeds usually cut out for a few seconds, it's one of the rules of the house...no talking about production and you can't share anything about your diary room sessions with other houseguests.

Very rarely (I've only heard it once or twice in the five seasons I've watched) when a houseguest goes into the DR big brother will forget to cut their mic to the live feed viewers and you can hear what's going on. It's definitely not as simple as the person going in, saying what's on their mind, and then leaving. I've always felt this is why they don't show diary room sessions on the feeds, because that's where the staff influences the game...of course they don't want anyone seeing that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : July 23, 2010, 06:40:18 PM

Well, I knew that the DR sessions featured a producer asking questions. Just wasn't sure how far they went. The one area they can't interfere with
whatsoever is the competitions.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#43 : July 23, 2010, 06:47:14 PM

True, but they can tailor comps to specific HG's based on how they hope things turn out. That's also something I hear HG's talking about on the feeds, and something BB fans in the forums talk about every season. For instance a lot of people last night felt the comp was setup perfectly for the person who ended up winning, and considering that person won very easily I can't say I disagree.

In the end none of it matters, it's still fun to watch the comps and see how everything unfolds.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : July 24, 2010, 12:25:10 PM

Yeah, even the person who won said it was perfectly tailored for him/her.

Good job BB producers!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools