Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 28 29 30

-ts

Hall of Famer
#435 : September 15, 2010, 09:34:09 PM

Finale night.

Pumped... Want Lane and Hayden in the game.

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#436 : September 15, 2010, 11:47:56 PM

Hayden won.

Didnt like this season all that much. Too predictable.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#437 : September 16, 2010, 12:07:28 AM

I really ended up enjoying this season after starting out luke warm on it.

Wish Lane would've won, but IMO probably the best player in the game this year won. Big change from last year.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#438 : September 16, 2010, 02:42:33 AM

-ts wrote:
I really ended up enjoying this season after starting out luke warm on it.

Wish Lane would've won, but IMO probably the best player in the game this year won. Big change from last year.

I enjoyed it but thought the final three were boring. Oh well. I think if it was Enzo up against Hayden, Enzo would have won. Maybe. I didn't think Lane vs. Hayden would be so close.

I'm glad Britney got that cash.

Because...

http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-in-little-rock/big-brother-contestant-britney-haynes-arkansas-home-burns-down

Big Brother contestant Britney Haynes's home in Little Rock burned down Wednesday, the day of Big Brother's live season finale. Haynes' boyfriend and her dogs escaped the home without injury.

Haynes shared a home in the Hillcrest neighborhood of Little Rock with her fiance, Nick Grisham. Grisham's mother, Laura Grisham, told the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette that her son awoke to flames and fled the house. He went back inside to rescue the dogs and a few family possessions.

The fire was started by a grill in the backyard that ignited the grass, spreading to a trash can and then the house. Laura Grisham said Nick was grilling that night and he doused the coals with water after he finished. Haynes and her fiance moved into the rental home in July before she moved in the Big Brother house in Los Angeles.

Nick Grisham called the producers of the reality show to let them know about the fire. The contestants on Big Brother are sequestered from the outside world.

"He told them what happened and they agreed they wouldn't say anything to Britney," Laura Grisham said.  "She can't do anything. The final show is tonight and it's live. There's no sense in her knowing."

Nick flew to Los Angeles Wednesday to join Haynes in the live finale. Haynes finished fourth and was the last woman in the house when she was voted off last Thursday. She has been sequested in the jury house since that time. The Grishams plan to break the news to Haynes after the finale.

The blaze did $50,000 damage, according to the Democrat-Gazette.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#439 : September 16, 2010, 07:33:51 AM

Yeah I read about that Joe, crazy. I'm glad she won the extra 25k too, on top of the 10k she won earlier as well as her stipend she made out pretty damn good. She ended up being my favorite female cast member which is strange because I hated her at first, and when I initially dislike someone I typically never change my stance on them.

One of my favorite parts of the finale was when Monet refused to take back calling Rachel a slut.
Page: 1 ... 28 29 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big Brother 12 starts tonight.. CBS 8oo pm « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools