Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hanging with the Enemy « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: October 22, 2006, 01:05:40 AM

As most you know, Little Bro went to the U.  His roommate was J. McDougal, 1st rounder to the Eagles.  Had dinner with McDougal and Mike Peterson.  McDougal was talking trash, but you know I was giving it back to him.  I know H-D-E may never forgive me.  But it was all good...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : October 22, 2006, 01:11:09 AM

You should have kicked his ass...I'm sure your brother would have understood.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 22, 2006, 01:13:33 AM

That's money! I can't believe he was talking trash......freakn hilarious.

#3 : October 22, 2006, 10:13:42 AM

As most you know, Little Bro went to the U. His roommate was J. McDougal, 1st rounder to the Eagles. Had dinner with McDougal and Mike Peterson. McDougal was talking trash, but you know I was giving it back to him. I know H-D-E may never forgive me.

My admiration for you has been crushed!!! ;)

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 22, 2006, 11:00:24 AM

HDE, havent seen your hate this week!  Did you throw out your take on why you hate the egirls so much?

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 22, 2006, 08:54:56 PM

Love the fact he gave us that 30 yards!!!! ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : October 22, 2006, 09:12:24 PM

Yeah how about that...he makes the U really proud.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 22, 2006, 09:18:17 PM

Love the fact he gave us that 30 yards!!!! ;D

Tell him, thanks, you owe him one!

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 23, 2006, 07:14:44 AM

Sad part about it guys is he believed they were going to win and had that Mimai mentality flowing Saturday night.  One side note and a little inside for you guys.  Not that I condone the fight between FIU and Miami.  But I did learn from little bro and Mac, that the FIU players or student, may not have been players, had started a little crap the week of the game by coming to the campus and starting some stuff at a few parties...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hanging with the Enemy « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools