Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lebron James to Miami « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 11, 2010, 08:40:33 PM

If you follow Basketball then you should know.

Players of any sport move on, it's nature for them to follow trophies and/or the $$$. Why the mass surprise is what's getting me.
Oh yeah well the way I see it is that when Lebron was drafted he said he wanted to be in Cleveland for his entire career and now that he's left everyone in Cleveland feels betrayed because they all thought he was going to be there for his whole career.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#16 : July 12, 2010, 02:33:58 AM

Players of any sport move on, it's nature for them to follow trophies and/or the $$$. Why the mass surprise is what's getting me.
Oh yeah well the way I see it is that when Lebron was drafted he said he wanted to be in Cleveland for his entire career and now that he's left everyone in Cleveland feels betrayed because they all thought he was going to be there for his whole career.
Breathe in... breathe out.

YoozaHo

Starter

#17 : July 12, 2010, 12:01:21 PM

Not being funny but more fool them for actually believing him. Sportsmen by nature want to win stuff and make a shedload of money doing it, he shouldn't have made the prmise but to take him at his word just shows people from Cleveland to be, if they'll forgive me...stupid.

Love United Hate Glazer

kjbugman

Starter

#18 : July 13, 2010, 08:20:17 PM

Heat!!
M. Miller
Big Z
UD
lets gooooooooooo!

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#19 : July 13, 2010, 09:59:18 PM

Heat!!
M. Miller
Big Z
UD
lets gooooooooooo!

Still can't beat the lakers.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#20 : July 13, 2010, 10:36:13 PM

not until the season starts at least...

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#21 : July 13, 2010, 10:38:34 PM

Lakers>Heat

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#22 : July 13, 2010, 10:49:40 PM

Lakers won because most other teams are watered down, hell they barely beat Oklahoma City in the playoffs then played a sorry Phoenix and Utah team.  Boston is not all that so sorry to say Chaz but looks like your boys are going down next year.  C'mon LeBron, D-Wade, Bosh, Mike Miller, maybe Shaq and Da'Sean Butler!!  I know you are a WV homer so at least you will have two NBA teams.  Kobe is a punk that is lucky Artest bailed him out, Gasol is one of the softest most overrated big men in the NBA, Fisher is decent, Odom is like the stock market, Farmar (LOL), Bynum (when he is healthy he is OK).

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#23 : July 13, 2010, 11:00:58 PM

Lakers won because most other teams are watered down, hell they barely beat Oklahoma City in the playoffs then played a sorry Phoenix and Utah team. Boston is not all that so sorry to say Chaz but looks like your boys are going down next year. C'mon LeBron, D-Wade, Bosh, Mike Miller, maybe Shaq and Da'Sean Butler!! I know you are a WV homer so at least you will have two NBA teams. Kobe is a punk that is lucky Artest bailed him out, Gasol is one of the softest most overrated big men in the NBA, Fisher is decent, Odom is like the stock market, Farmar (LOL), Bynum (when he is healthy he is OK).

I'm not a big NBA guy and def not a die hard but the lakers are my favorite, I am a big Kobe fan, but I will def root for Da'Sean when hes not against LA!

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#24 : July 13, 2010, 11:13:26 PM

Lakers>Heat

today, sure.  lets see come playoff time.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#25 : July 14, 2010, 01:18:50 AM

Lakers>Heat

today, sure. lets see come playoff time.

They won't be able to stop Gasol and Bynum

#26 : July 14, 2010, 01:32:05 AM

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#27 : July 14, 2010, 06:27:01 AM

but they will be able to stop kobe?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : July 14, 2010, 09:42:04 AM

Heat!!
M. Miller
Big Z
UD
lets gooooooooooo!

Lakers>Heat

Last season, the Lakers and Heat split the series - with the Lakers victory being a 1-point win when Kobe made the "luckiest shot" he ever took.

Last year's Heat team was pretty mediocre.  They'll be a little better this year...

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#29 : July 14, 2010, 11:41:47 AM

but they will be able to stop kobe?

Nope but I figured that was a given considering Kobe is the best in the game.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lebron James to Miami « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools