Boards > Pirate's Cove

Retro McFarlane Brooks

(1/2) > >>

mjs020294:
What do you mean the return?  I never went away. 

TURBO:

--- Quote from: m~j~s on October 23, 2007, 04:45:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: TURBO on October 23, 2007, 04:18:32 PM ---It looks great on the shelf!!!

--- End quote ---

The garage shelf maybe. :P

--- End quote ---

wow, the return of the grumpy OLD bastard...

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: TURBO on October 21, 2007, 01:05:43 AM ---you guys have this yet?

I got one on ebay about a month ago for $20.00... It is sweeeeeeeet!

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/dragonballzcentral_1970_376511751

--- End quote ---

If that made it through our front door it would be in the trash within a week. 

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: TURBO on October 23, 2007, 03:34:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: m~j~s on October 23, 2007, 02:32:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: TURBO on October 21, 2007, 01:05:43 AM ---you guys have this yet?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

why is that?

--- End quote ---

Because it is tacky plastic trash IMO. 

MarleyMon81:
They just don't make alot of Bucs in that set.  Now if it's Payton Manning or LT, they have multiple releases.

TURBO:

--- Quote from: m~j~s on October 23, 2007, 02:32:50 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

why is that?

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: TURBO on October 23, 2007, 04:18:32 PM ---It looks great on the shelf!!!

--- End quote ---

The garage shelf maybe.   :P

TURBO:

--- Quote from: MarleyMon81 on October 23, 2007, 10:50:42 AM ---You know Turbo, they made a Sapp variant in the same position in a Raider uni if you were interested in that one.

So far I have three Sapps (red, white, red-no helmet), two Alstotts (red, white), white Cadillac, Brooks/Gannon two pack.

I actually ordered one of the Brooks off eBay this morning. They were a little more expensive but I didn't want to risk losing it. That would be impossible to find here at a Toys R Us in Tampa. The packaging looks sweet.

All the McFarlane lines are sweet, but I only collect my teams, Bucs, Magic, Bolts, and Rays.

--- End quote ---

yes, I have seen all the Sapps on ebay.  I don't want a Sapp in a Raider uni, but it looks cool.

I have the red sapp, red alstott, white caddy, brooks/gannon combo and the orange brooks.

I wish they'd make a Galloway and Garcia...  Barber would be neat too.

As far as baseball, I only collect pitchers, except for Pujols and Prince Fielder.  I have about 40 pitchers...

I also have all the different KISS sets, imagine that?!  lol  The KISS sets are SWEEEEEEEEET!  Especially the LOVE GUN boxed set.

TURBO:
wow, we have an elitist in our midst I see.

;)

I happen to think the McFarlane stuff is quality, whether it is made out of plastic or poop doesn't matter to me.

It looks great on the shelf!!!

MarleyMon81:
I might have to pick one of those upon eBay.  I only collect the Buc McFarlanes.  That Brooks is sweet with the retro decals on the packaging as well.  I normally don't, but I just might leave that one in the box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version