Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs on Madden « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

Larry Brackins

Starter
#15 : July 23, 2010, 02:22:00 AM

JJ's speed is 88. So awesome.

I honestly don't have a lot to complain about with those.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 23, 2010, 02:32:28 AM

ew 82 speed for Ronde Barber. He's going to get burned ALL THE TIME

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#17 : July 23, 2010, 02:36:22 AM

Really, theres only a handful of players I think should be higher, and one that should be lower.

Mike Williams should be faster and up around Benns rating.

Miller should be rated higher with higher STR. the dude set records for weightlifting in college. Not to mention he outperformed all DTs taken in the first two rounds of last years draft in a rotation.

Sims should be lower, starter or not, he sucked.

Talib could be a little faster.

Jones dropped 3 points by going from the Eagles to the Bucs? not sure why?

Winslow dropped a point or two despite his good year.

Crowell is gone.

Bowden should have a higher KPW.

thats about it. I imagine whoever wins the nickel spot will get a decent ratings boost early as well as any surprise starters.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#18 : July 23, 2010, 03:02:36 AM

Really, theres only a handful of players I think should be higher, and one that should be lower.

Mike Williams should be faster and up around Benns rating.

Miller should be rated higher with higher STR. the dude set records for weightlifting in college. Not to mention he outperformed all DTs taken in the first two rounds of last years draft in a rotation.

Sims should be lower, starter or not, he sucked.

Talib could be a little faster.

Jones dropped 3 points by going from the Eagles to the Bucs? not sure why?

Winslow dropped a point or two despite his good year.

Crowell is gone.

Bowden should have a higher KPW.

thats about it. I imagine whoever wins the nickel spot will get a decent ratings boost early as well as any surprise starters.
+1

Formerly known as Revis Islander

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#19 : July 23, 2010, 08:19:39 AM

Mike Williams being so low just shows a lack of knowledge by the guy doing the ratings. He was considered by everyone to be a top 5 reciever talent wise. Many even said he and Dez Bryant were the top two recievers in the draft. He got a default rating of a 4th round reciever instead.

Winslow really bothers be. He went down two points despite having the best year of his career last year. That is just stupid.

Josh Johnson is the fastest QB in the game, which is very cool. Might have to mix some Wildcat into my game.

I just hope when Huggins is added he has great speed. I don't care if he is rated as a 50, all you need at RB in Madden is 95 speed and your golden.

bouconagain

Pro Bowler

#20 : July 23, 2010, 10:23:27 AM

I don't care if he is rated as a 50, all you need at RB in Madden is 95 speed and your golden.

+1

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#21 : July 23, 2010, 10:31:27 AM

Williams should be higher than Benn, and to everyone who is acting like the ratings are "horrible". We did go 3-13 last year. I mean c'mon.

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#22 : July 23, 2010, 11:50:09 AM

How exactly do they decide the "swagger" rating? And how will it affect the game?

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#23 : July 23, 2010, 11:52:38 AM

How exactly do they decide the "swagger" rating? And how will it affect the game?

http://www.ripten.com/2010/06/29/ea-explains-madden-nfl-11-swagger-stat-prepare-to-be-underwhelmed-and-irritated/

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#24 : July 23, 2010, 12:12:25 PM

Likeliness to do cocaine after scoring a touchdown

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#25 : July 23, 2010, 12:15:42 PM

^

hahaha

pewterpirates

Starter
#26 : July 23, 2010, 12:26:27 PM

Hopefully the roster update..will do us justice PLEASE!

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

blackthoughtz

Starter

#27 : July 23, 2010, 12:55:54 PM

I don't care if he is rated as a 50, all you need at RB in Madden is 95 speed and your golden.

+1

Its kinda changed now the speed agility and acc all mix in to create something different in the way the players move. So a 90+ speed dude isnt as valuable but as a Madden team were actually pretty strong with the addition of Benna nd Williams we have a strong recieving corp and caddy is valuable as a running back .

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

DA_OAKS

Starter

#28 : July 23, 2010, 01:13:46 PM

pitch weak side to caddyy alll dayy..  i hope they update through the preseason other wise no online for me.. but rather  franchise.. where we win every super bowl :D :D :D

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#29 : July 23, 2010, 01:47:34 PM

Default ratings always suck. Once Mike Williams puts up good numbers during the season he'll easily peak 80, and his speed will raise as well. McCoy an 84 is damn good, should suffice. DE's not worried about, I sub LBers at end on passing downs.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs on Madden « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools