Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs on Madden « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#30 : July 23, 2010, 02:36:07 PM

I saw a stat called.. FMV... Full Motion Video? XD

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 23, 2010, 02:42:07 PM

FMV = finesse move

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 23, 2010, 02:45:13 PM

FMV = finesse move

I know. But its more fun to laugh at EA

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 23, 2010, 04:28:08 PM

I don't care if he is rated as a 50, all you need at RB in Madden is 95 speed and your golden.

+1

Its kinda changed now the speed agility and acc all mix in to create something different in the way the players move. So a 90+ speed dude isnt as valuable but as a Madden team were actually pretty strong with the addition of Benna nd Williams we have a strong recieving corp and caddy is valuable as a running back .

Have you played Madden 11? Just curious cause it didn't change in Madden 10. If you just use the thumstick to run instead of Jukes, all you ever need is speed and spin.

Draft Aaron Donald

blackthoughtz

Starter

#34 : July 23, 2010, 05:11:55 PM

I don't care if he is rated as a 50, all you need at RB in Madden is 95 speed and your golden.

+1

Its kinda changed now the speed agility and acc all mix in to create something different in the way the players move. So a 90+ speed dude isnt as valuable but as a Madden team were actually pretty strong with the addition of Benna nd Williams we have a strong recieving corp and caddy is valuable as a running back .

Have you played Madden 11? Just curious cause it didn't change in Madden 10. If you just use the thumstick to run instead of Jukes, all you ever need is speed and spin.

Yup its fairly similar to NCAA just a lil slower and more "proey" also the jukes are more important cuz its a little better at pursuit

\\\"Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.\\\"

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#35 : July 23, 2010, 05:30:48 PM

Raheem has to be upset about this.

Raheem plays with his favorite team the Cowboys lol.

BuccaneerJosh

Rookie
#36 : July 24, 2010, 01:07:38 AM

What's up with Price strength? Didnt he bench 225 around 30 times?

pewterpirates

Starter
#37 : July 24, 2010, 01:28:01 AM

What's up with Price strength? Didnt he bench 225 around 30 times?
+1 thats wat im sayin...he's just as strong as tim tebow lmfao

I just can't see my boy Tebow playing in any other jersey except the ol' Bucs.  If someone else ends up stealing him from us I will have a hard time staying a hardcore Bucs fan for life. 

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#38 : August 07, 2010, 07:40:35 PM

+1

+2

If you run a pitch left out of strong and follow your FB for the first linebacker, it's a guaranteed first down and likely TD every time. 

I'm hoping 2011 makes the running game more realistic.  I can get 2000 yards with any back with over 90 speed running the same play 10-12 times a game.

T

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 07, 2010, 11:08:05 PM

I'm not a video game player, but I think I remember you can edit the players ratings. I always use to lower Michael Vick's speed when I played video games.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#40 : August 08, 2010, 01:23:46 AM

I don't like alot of the ratings either but you can always edit them and give them a little love if you don't agree with them.  Btw Jeremy Trueblood has the lowest swagger on the team.

beardmcdoug

Pro Bowler

#41 : August 08, 2010, 01:36:50 AM

Don't agree with Sabby having the highest hit power. And why is Adrian Peterson a 98? Really? AP > CJ   in my honest opinion

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#42 : August 08, 2010, 01:37:22 AM

Don't agree with Sabby having the highest hit power. And why is Adrian Peterson a 98? Really? AP > CJ   in my honest opinion

Fumblitis

k_bassuka

Starter

#43 : August 08, 2010, 08:27:55 AM

This is RIDICULOUS, what the heli is EA doing?

Sabby is our stronger DB really?

Stevens has not done anything in the past two years, yet he is rated #2.... jut wow

Benn being the stronger receiver including TE, and Clayton 81 CIT WHATTTTT!!!!!

Penn should be the highest rated OL by far. Faine and Joseph should be dropped a little.

Rudd is faster than 79 and rated way too high.

Price STR shoub be higher

Crowder STR should be lower

Sims and Miller STR should be higher

Barber is faster than that or at least his ACC should be higher

Why is Biggers has 94 SPD?

Who ever did this ratings needs to be shot.

#44 : August 09, 2010, 11:34:39 AM

how is Ruud a 91  but Winslow only an 89?    Doesnt Winslow dominate his position A LOT more than Ruud dominates his? 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs on Madden « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools