Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who deserves to get a new contract? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#30 : July 25, 2010, 04:05:22 PM

LOL dude, I only countered your point. You are the one who went into thread drift and attacked Gruden. But whatever, live in the past, it's all you have.

And I was only countering LoganBucs...as for the rest of your comment  ::)

watson

Hall of Famer
#31 : July 26, 2010, 04:40:47 AM

For those that advocate letting all but 3 or 4 of the FAs walk, who do you plan to have replace them?  Can you show a list of those players and the name of their replacement?

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 26, 2010, 08:23:56 AM

For those that advocate letting all but 3 or 4 of the FAs walk, who do you plan to have replace them? Can you show a list of those players and the name of their replacement?
Have you seen how bad all but 3 or 4 of the FAs are? The sooner Barber, Mack, Piscitelli, Stevens, Gilmore, and others are replaced, the better.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#33 : July 26, 2010, 09:28:22 AM

For those that advocate letting all but 3 or 4 of the FAs walk, who do you plan to have replace them? Can you show a list of those players and the name of their replacement?
Have you seen how bad all but 3 or 4 of the FAs are? The sooner Barber, Mack, Piscitelli, Stevens, Gilmore, and others are replaced, the better.

I think Mack will be better this year... much better than last year.

watson

Hall of Famer
#34 : July 26, 2010, 09:30:59 AM

Replaced with who?  Drafted players?  FAs?  Who?

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 26, 2010, 09:36:43 AM

Replaced with who? Drafted players? FAs? Who?
Why are you stressing about it now? Did you know who every new starter we have now was in July of 2009?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

watson

Hall of Famer
#36 : July 26, 2010, 09:42:00 AM

Replaced with who? Drafted players? FAs? Who?
Why are you stressing about it now? Did you know who every new starter we have now was in July of 2009?
Didn't know I was stressing......  But when its advocated that you let a big portion of the team depart....and many are starters then I think it is reasonable to ask who replaces them.  Since I've seen it stated that 2011 is the year that many think the Bucs will make a push for the playoffs, I'm trying to figure out how that is going to happen if you let a lot of your experienced players leave.  If letting them walk means it sets the team back another year in the rebuilding process, is that OK?

Truths:

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 26, 2010, 09:50:38 AM

Most of those players suck. How is the team going to take the next step depending on a bunch of sucky players? At most 3 or 4 should be retained.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who deserves to get a new contract? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools