Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: United vs Kansas « previous next »
Page: 1 2

YoozaHo

Starter

: July 25, 2010, 06:45:20 PM

Shocking so far. 1-0 down.

Love United Hate Glazer

YoozaHo

Starter

#1 : July 25, 2010, 06:50:41 PM

1-1, penalty and no way on science's green earth was that a red card.

Love United Hate Glazer

YoozaHo

Starter

#2 : July 25, 2010, 06:55:59 PM

2-1, some dude. Kamara i think.

Love United Hate Glazer

PreferNFL2010

Rookie

#3 : July 25, 2010, 08:39:24 PM

It is actually Kansas City....not Kansas

Either way, over 52,000 in attendance.  ManU fans may dislike the Glazers, but they support their team.

If an apple has a spot on it, you remove the spot - Lynette Fromme aka Squeaky

MBF

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 25, 2010, 09:30:58 PM

The MLS All-Star game should be interesting. The best of America vs Man Utd's reserves I imagine.

BuccaneerBrandon

Second String

#5 : July 25, 2010, 11:39:23 PM

The MLS All-Star game should be interesting. The best of America vs Man Utd's reserves I imagine.

You do realize there will be three Canadian teams in the MLS by 2012 right? And currently already has one in the league which is third in its conference.

YoozaHo

Starter

#6 : July 26, 2010, 03:05:06 AM

Either way, over 52,000 in attendance. ManU fans may dislike the Glazers, but they support their team.

Well Kansas City Wizards if you want to get really pedantic about it. Convention in football is to shorten a teams name. Manchetsre United Football Club = United, Barcelona Football Club = Barca, Internazionale di Milano = Inter Milan...and so on. But thanks anyway.

Oh and dislike....nowhere near strong enough.

Is correct.

You do realize there will be three Canadian teams in the MLS by 2012 right? And currently already has one in the league which is third in its conference.

What's the name of the continent cintaining the US and Canada?

Love United Hate Glazer

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#7 : July 26, 2010, 03:46:28 AM

Well technically it should be North America v Man U... Calling a Canadian an American is like calling a Scot and Englishman both would end up giving you a right earful of abuse  ;)

YoozaHo

Starter

#8 : July 26, 2010, 03:56:05 AM

Well technically it should be North America v Man U... Calling a Canadian an American is like calling a Scot and Englishman both would end up giving you a right earful of abuse ;)

You'd get more off the Scot, to be fair.

Love United Hate Glazer

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#9 : July 26, 2010, 10:13:38 AM

Either way, over 52,000 in attendance. ManU fans may dislike the Glazers, but they support their team.

Well Kansas City Wizards if you want to get really pedantic about it. Convention in football is to shorten a teams name. Manchetsre United Football Club = United, Barcelona Football Club = Barca, Internazionale di Milano = Inter Milan...and so on. But thanks anyway.

Is correct.

Difference is... Kansas City is Kansas City.. not "Kansas". People who call anything "kansas" that isn't a Jayhawk is not taken nicely to here in Kansas City.

YoozaHo

Starter

#10 : July 26, 2010, 11:29:27 AM

Is correct.

Difference is... Kansas City is Kansas City.. not "Kansas". People who call anything "kansas" that isn't a Jayhawk is not taken nicely to here in Kansas City.

Meh, football convention wins for this limey

Love United Hate Glazer

MBF

Hall of Famer

#11 : July 26, 2010, 11:34:40 AM

Yeah but there's only only one Toronto FC player in the squad, so it's basically the best players in America.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#12 : July 26, 2010, 07:32:18 PM

Is correct.

Game wasn't even played in Kansas.... anyone who says "Kansas" is just being plain lazy.

RudeGuy

Starter

#13 : July 26, 2010, 11:12:58 PM

It is so funny how you all got pissy with each other and no one posted the final score. LMAO

YoozaHo

Starter

#14 : July 27, 2010, 04:15:54 AM

It is so funny how you all got pissy with each other and no one posted the final score. LMAO

Unwritten Yooz rules of posting about football, article 2: paragraph 5.
In the absence of updates presume the last score written to be the final score

Is correct.

Game wasn't even played in Kansas.... anyone who says "Kansas" is just being plain lazy.

Technically United's home games aren't playing in the City of Manchetsre either. It works like that sometimes. Use of city name is still acceptable. (Article 6: Paragraph 4b)

Love United Hate Glazer
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: United vs Kansas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools