Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hows my team look? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
: July 25, 2010, 10:04:55 PM

QB - Matt Shaub
QB- Joe Flacco
RB- Chris Johnson
RB- Deangelo Williams
WR-Steve Smith (CAR)
WR- Mike Wallace
WR- Lee Evans
TE- Kellen Winslow
K- Lawrence Tynes
DEF- Bengals

BENCH:
Vincent Jackson WR
Steve Slaton RB
Matt Forte RB
Josh Freeman QB
Mario Manningham WR

#1 : July 28, 2010, 03:58:12 PM

I'd say solid, with the exception of Jackson.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#2 : July 29, 2010, 01:32:33 AM

Solid team Navy.
I like the QB/RB position a lot.
I'd say the WR position is my least favorite.
I've owned Lee Evans and he's a pain in the stones.
I'd be shocked if you keep him all year.
If Forte or Slaton rediscover their flow you've got some nice trade bait.

Turn the page.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#3 : July 29, 2010, 09:34:05 AM

Yeah I know what you mean about Lee Evans. I did NOT want him and it was weird because it was a live draft and somehow my thing got switched to auto pick and I went to go pick the guy I wanted and then it breezed through my 2 picks (I had first overall). I was so pissed cause there was some better WRs out there.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#4 : July 29, 2010, 11:32:38 AM

After his second game of 1 catch for 6 yards you'll end up dropping him for somebody more productive I'm sure.
Hopefully, you have a good season either way.

Turn the page.

#5 : July 30, 2010, 04:03:42 AM

Solid one!!!!

Buc Wit Me

Starter

#6 : August 02, 2010, 01:05:40 PM

Drop Lee Evans and pick up Mike Williams,lol...your pretty stacked!!!!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#7 : August 02, 2010, 01:28:35 PM

I just did that Buc wit me.

I never wanted Lee Evans to begin with and I figured it was worth it.

Was so pissed i just checked the thing today and 2 days ago someone had Wes Welker out in FA and I couldn't get him. So blown about that. Either way I am going to get a good one out of prolly Mike Williams. I figure once Vincent Jackson comes off his suspension he will be a top WR again and my WR will be pretty stacked with Smith Jackson Williams or Wallace or Manningham. Gotta love my RB position im LOADED .

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#8 : August 02, 2010, 03:34:33 PM

I dunno about loaded.. Forte is a good #3 but Slaton has very little value IMO. You are terrible at WR to be honest. I'd be lookin to make some trades if I were you.

Also... I think you may have drafted too early. Me and my group this year arent drafting until after the 3rd preseason so we can see roles defined and see whos healthy.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 02, 2010, 04:16:49 PM

I had to cause it was a random one I joined that had a full roster of people. I think my WRs are crap but they are possible diamonds in the rough. I had the 1st Overall Pick so I had to wait 19 picks til my next one and that left very little good QBs and RBs left so I had to take em. I think Manningham, Wallace, and Williams will be more then good enough and Steve Smith will be a lot better this year with Matt Moore. I think I got a pretty solid team with CJ2K leading the way

#10 : August 03, 2010, 12:01:02 PM

Evans sucks. I'd say your WRs are lacking. Wallace could be solid, but Big Ben will be out for 4 weeks. Also they wanna commit to running the ball again in the Burg. Schaub should be great. Your RBs are great.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 03, 2010, 12:03:39 PM

Dropped Evans for Mike Williams. I figure why not. This is a recreational team and  its not for money and I will just enjoy it and see what happens.

#12 : August 03, 2010, 06:44:18 PM

If Vincent Jackson actually plays after he comes back from suspension then this is a great team. Without him though, you need some WR help. Trade Deangelo for WR help, because slaton or forte could bounce back and be your number 2 rb

#13 : August 04, 2010, 01:58:22 AM

If Vincent Jackson actually plays after he comes back from suspension then this is a great team. Without him though, you need some WR help. Trade Deangelo for WR help, because slaton or forte could bounce back and be your number 2 rb
Forte is never gonna get the ball with Martz there.

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 04, 2010, 02:40:18 AM

Plus don't forget there's also the Chester Taylor factor in Chicago.
Won't be a huge stats eater but it will chip away at Forte's totals.

Turn the page.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hows my team look? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools