Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hows my team look? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #15 : August 04, 2010, 03:10:48 PM »

If Vincent Jackson actually plays after he comes back from suspension then this is a great team. Without him though, you need some WR help. Trade Deangelo for WR help, because slaton or forte could bounce back and be your number 2 rb
Forte is never gonna get the ball with Martz there.

And Slaton is not going to be the Texans leading rusher this year..

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #16 : August 05, 2010, 06:50:21 PM »

How do u figure? Its not like he's Carnell Williams. He's caught the ball 120 times thru his 2 yrs.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

burger40

Hall of Famer

« #17 : August 05, 2010, 10:48:03 PM »

pretty awesome team. forte will be fine if he is "the guy" still with Martz there.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

X Factor

Starter
« #18 : August 14, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »

I hope I am drafting with some people like you had in your draft... Chris Johnson and D. Williams??? How is that even possible? lol...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #19 : August 14, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »

I hope I am drafting with some people like you had in your draft... Chris Johnson and D. Williams??? How is that even possible? lol...

First Overall Pick. I had to wait 19 spots until I could get another Rb and a Qb. Shaub and Deangelo were my picks.

X Factor

Starter
« #20 : August 14, 2010, 10:51:26 PM »

First Overall Pick. I had to wait 19 spots until I could get another Rb and a Qb. Shaub and Deangelo were my picks.

That is awesome... D. Williams shouldn't get past the 6th pick of the draft.. You lucked out...

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #21 : August 14, 2010, 10:54:46 PM »

That is awesome... D. Williams shouldn't get past the 6th pick of the draft.. You lucked out...

Haha I was drafting against nobody I know and it was a public league done by the NFL. Its kinda sad because some idiot took Matt Leinart with the 6th overall pick.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #22 : August 26, 2010, 06:11:52 PM »

Wow so I just logged onto this league today and I was looking around. I managed to pick up Hines Ward and Brandon Jacobs in Free Agency only dropping Steve Slaton and Mario Manningham. Good decision?

Ok so nevermind I kept snooping and somebody had to have dropped in the league because I just got

Saints Defense
Shonn Greene
Brandon Jacobs
Hines Ward

My team is as follows

Matt Shaub
Joe Flacco
Josh  Freeman

Deangelo Williams
Chris Johnson
Shonne Greene
Brandon Jacobs

Hines Ward
Vincent Jackson
Steve Smith (CAR)
Mike Wallace
Mike Williams

Kellen Winslow

Garrett Hartley

Saints D

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

« #23 : August 26, 2010, 06:56:41 PM »

do you have two starting qb spots? because there is no need for two elite qb's

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #24 : August 26, 2010, 07:27:50 PM »

do you have two starting qb spots? because there is no need for two elite qb's

No but I like to keep Flacco and Shaub so that i know I can sub in one if say Flacco is playing the Steelers or Shaub playing the Colts.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

« #25 : August 04, 2010, 03:10:48 PM »

If Vincent Jackson actually plays after he comes back from suspension then this is a great team. Without him though, you need some WR help. Trade Deangelo for WR help, because slaton or forte could bounce back and be your number 2 rb

And Slaton is not going to be the Texans leading rusher this year..

Hate

Hall of Famer
« #26 : August 05, 2010, 06:50:21 PM »

How do u figure? Its not like he's Carnell Williams. He's caught the ball 120 times thru his 2 yrs.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

burger40

Hall of Famer

« #27 : August 05, 2010, 10:48:03 PM »

pretty awesome team. forte will be fine if he is "the guy" still with Martz there.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

X Factor

Starter
« #28 : August 14, 2010, 06:02:32 PM »

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
« #29 : August 14, 2010, 06:24:38 PM »

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hows my team look? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools