Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is THE critical game of the season « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#30 : July 13, 2010, 10:42:33 PM

....he has generally been a faithful fan when he see's fit

He doesn't need me to defend him, he could care less what you think of him.  Trust that.  He's been a fan a lot longer than you have, this I know for certain.

He has been a fan longer than me? Is that consecutive years or just adding up the time that he "see's fit"?

I've only been a Buc fan since 92....means nothing. I don't care if you've been here since day one. It's no excuse to whine and cry and be a general pain in everyones butt. There is no excuse for being a troll. None. And coming on a team fan site everyday just to bash that team and put down it's fans is pitiful. If you or he or anyone else is SOOOO unhappy with the current state of the team, then be a man and realize nobody wants to hear your constant negative bullcrap everyday. Trying to spread your unhappiness and wishing bad things upon the team is childish. Just go away and come back when we are good again so you can talk about how long you've been a fan.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#31 : July 13, 2010, 10:42:54 PM

Wow. Making excuses for a troll? He doesn't agree with how the franchise is being run, so it's ok for him to troll the forums, and be a negative buttwipe 100% of the time? I think not. That just makes him an annoying 5 year old.

Exactly. How many of us are thrilled with the state of the team?

Most of us adults don't have the childish notion that others really want to hear them complain all of the time, except for a few.  

No excuse at this point, imo.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#32 : July 13, 2010, 10:44:21 PM

....he has generally been a faithful fan when he see's fit

He doesn't need me to defend him, he could care less what you think of him.  Trust that.  He's been a fan a lot longer than you have, this I know for certain.

He has been a fan longer than me? Is that consecutive years or just adding up the time that he "see's fit"?

I've only been a Buc fan since 92....means nothing. I don't care if you've been here since day one. It's no excuse to whine and cry and be a general pain in everyones butt. There is no excuse for being a troll. None. And coming on a team fan site everyday just to bash that team and put down it's fans is pitiful. If you or he or anyone else is SOOOO unhappy with the current state of the team, then be a man and realize nobody wants to hear your constant negative bullcrap everyday. Trying to spread your unhappiness and wishing bad things upon the team is childish.

Yup.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#33 : July 13, 2010, 10:54:48 PM

Some of you regard Java as a Troll...I think he isn't.

I think he is partially doing this because it gets all your goats.

But more importantly he is doing this because he might think Rah is turrible as a coach...and if he does get canned midseason, I guess he will be right.

Hard to be a homer nowadays.  Hard hard work.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : July 13, 2010, 11:08:12 PM

2006 was the end for Chuckles...

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#35 : July 14, 2010, 01:21:47 AM

Some of you regard Java as a Troll...I think he isn't.

But more importantly he is doing this because he might think Rah is turrible as a coach...and if he does get canned midseason, I guess he will be right.

Hard to be a homer nowadays.  Hard hard work.

Seriously?? lol. Nobody is asking anyone to be a homer. Java behaves like a child who hasn't learned that crying won't get you everything, and it's irritating.

Acting with some level of maturity is not a very high bar for most. C'mon now

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#36 : July 14, 2010, 01:45:39 AM

Isn't that pretty much the definition of a troll?

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#37 : July 14, 2010, 01:52:37 AM

2006 was the end for Chuckles...

Dumb, dumb theory-- Fits Right In with most of your other stuff!

That's why in '07, we kept hearing about how TIGHT the lockeroom is...and "extensions" were handed out at end of '07(?)

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#38 : July 14, 2010, 10:23:27 AM

Extensions mean NOTHING in the world of sports....

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : July 14, 2010, 10:29:19 AM

I wonder why Java hasn't deleted this thread like he did the Petitgout/Penn thread from a few days ago?
Not sure, you gonna have to ask Java.

I have, 2 or 3 times now, and still no answer.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : July 14, 2010, 10:31:19 AM

Why would I delete this thread?    Raheem Morris probably wishes I would since he lost the hell out of that game.

So why did you delete the other one?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#41 : July 14, 2010, 10:32:35 AM

I don't know what you are talking about.   

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : July 14, 2010, 10:36:33 AM

I don't know what you are talking about.   

Bwahahahahahahahaha

jbear

Pro Bowler

#43 : July 14, 2010, 11:13:43 AM

Haha! It's funny to see Java being optimistic!

Pathetic... Thanks for nothing.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#44 : July 14, 2010, 11:32:36 AM

Isn't that pretty much the definition of a troll?

I think its more like "precisely" what a troll is.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This is THE critical game of the season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools