Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fire.....Flame.....Fan!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

kevabuc

Hall of Famer

#105 : August 04, 2010, 09:00:20 AM

Where are the gay and lesbian supporters when it comes to nudist rights. Is this not akin to their arguments for equal rights. It is a 100% certainty that all people are born naked, whereas, this is still debate on the certainty that people are born gay. However, society can still deny nudists their rights based on some arbitrary form of what is deemed "inappropriate" and "vulgar"? If it is acceptable from a societal standpoint to say that the majority can deem one group inappropriate and vulgar, why then is it not OK for the majority to deem gays as inappropriate and vulgar? Why can laws be passed for one group but not for another, I mean, afterall both groups were supposedly equally born that way and part of the Natural Laws.

I say it is because of public relations, the squeaky wheel thing.

Tell me, what freedom is the nudist deprived of that others are allowed to enjoy?

I'll answer your question with another.

Would it be OK if gays were legislatively regulated to only live their lifestyle within certain constrainted physical environments, a Gay resort or colony if you will?

\"The budget should be balanced; the treasury should be refilled; public debt should be reduced; and the arrogance of public officials should be controlled.\" -Cicero. 106-43 B.C.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#106 : August 04, 2010, 09:35:44 AM

Big difference. No one is allowed to walk into an Arby's naked. Not a gay, not a nudist not a KKK member wanna be. No one is allowed to do this. Thus, the nudist is not specifically deprived of any rights or freedoms. The same law applies to EVERYONE.

So, lets try again, please show me a freedom that nudist are deprived of that the rest of America is allowed to do.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Fire.....Flame.....Fan!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools