Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: English Premier League news « previous next »
Page: 1 2

MBF

Hall of Famer

#15 : July 29, 2010, 07:46:14 PM

Mark Hughes is set to take the manager job at Fulham. He was wrongly ousted at Man City and should do great things at Fulham. The West Londer derby vs Chelsea should be even more interesting with the former Chelsea great leading the rivals. Looking forward to seeing Clint Dempsey's game get even better under his direction.

Go Chelsea!
I thought Dempsey was leaving. Some guy on FOX Sports said clubs in France, Germany and Italy were looking at him.

zepkin

Second String

#16 : July 30, 2010, 07:22:04 AM

I thought Dempsey was leaving. Some guy on FOX Sports said clubs in France, Germany and Italy were looking at him.

He is under contract through the 2012 - 2013 season.  Other clubs are interested because he of how well he has shown in the EPL and the World Cup.  If the price is right, then I am sure Fulham would sell him.  Hughes may have some other ideas now that he has the reigns at Fulham.

Get off the Poopdeck!

YoozaHo

Starter

#17 : July 30, 2010, 08:54:56 AM

Real football is awesome! Love the beautiful game...

If football or 'soccer' as you call it bothers you so much "why comment?". Does it feed your ego somehow calling other guys girlie-men?

Because there is no need for soccer this soccer crap on this board. Go find a soap opera forum and post your soccer crap there. At least the other ladies on there will enjoy watching grown men flail to the ground and cry for 90 minutes.....or actually for an undetermined amount of time.

An undertermined amount of time? Soccer board? Are you aware of how stupid you come across.

Riddle me this, seeing as how this is an NFL forum....how long does an NFL game last? 60 minutes because of the four X 15 minute quarters or an indeterminable amount of time because of stappages and so on?

Get a grip of yourself.

Love United Hate Glazer

bucsense

Practice Squad

#18 : July 30, 2010, 09:27:41 AM

Get a grip of yourself.

Well, there you have it folks........the soccer fan's oath............Sick!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: English Premier League news « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools