Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman Spent A Week In San Diego Working With Brees « previous next »
Page: 1 2

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#15 : August 01, 2010, 08:01:14 PM

Maybe Freeman has gotten serious about the game.  I hope so and I hope the coaches can bring his talents out.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 01, 2010, 08:21:21 PM

Maybe?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 01, 2010, 08:47:16 PM

Maybe Freeman has gotten serious about the game.

Gotten? Who said he wasn't serious before?

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 01, 2010, 08:53:00 PM

Maybe they were planning on egging Phillip Rivers's house

JM2

Pro Bowler

#19 : August 02, 2010, 01:19:17 PM

Maybe they were planning on egging Phillip Rivers's house
rofl

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.

kjbugman

Starter

#20 : August 04, 2010, 02:50:40 PM

PUT THAT WORK IN!

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 04, 2010, 06:29:43 PM

This is what seperates Freeman from the rest. He could simply have taken the summer off and traveled or whatever, but he choosed to spend time improving. That in itself shows that he isnt satisfied with being a starting NFL QB but a Superbowl winning QB. And who else to learn from, but the most recent QB. You cant spin it any other way.

Your insinuation that none of the other QBs in the NFL work out during the off-season is a whole lot of spin already.

Freeman, as far as I know, took two weeks off. The entire off season. Two weeks.

He was at the facility constantly, bringing receivers with him, practicing, training. Work ethic is nothing new in the league -- and Freeman's certainly no Jerry Rice -- but I'd say our quarterback's in the upper echelon of workers. That's never a bad thing.

3 weeks i heard, but thats half way through the playoffs and hes back at it.

kjbugman

Starter

#22 : August 04, 2010, 02:50:40 PM

PUT THAT WORK IN!

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 04, 2010, 06:29:43 PM

This is what seperates Freeman from the rest. He could simply have taken the summer off and traveled or whatever, but he choosed to spend time improving. That in itself shows that he isnt satisfied with being a starting NFL QB but a Superbowl winning QB. And who else to learn from, but the most recent QB. You cant spin it any other way.

Your insinuation that none of the other QBs in the NFL work out during the off-season is a whole lot of spin already.

Freeman, as far as I know, took two weeks off. The entire off season. Two weeks.

He was at the facility constantly, bringing receivers with him, practicing, training. Work ethic is nothing new in the league -- and Freeman's certainly no Jerry Rice -- but I'd say our quarterback's in the upper echelon of workers. That's never a bad thing.

3 weeks i heard, but thats half way through the playoffs and hes back at it.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Freeman Spent A Week In San Diego Working With Brees « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools