Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody think Freeman will pass for 3500 yards and 25 TDs? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

burger40

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 05, 2010, 10:54:09 PM

If Freeman starts scrambling more and fumbling less he'll be a great start against shoddy defenses at the very least.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#16 : August 07, 2010, 01:47:41 PM

Including preseason, maybe.

Freeman as a backup with potential upside, sure. As your starter .... heck no.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#17 : August 07, 2010, 05:00:40 PM

3500 yards and 25 TD's would be a dream season!  I guess Freeman might be a viable option in a 14 team league.  In a 10 or 12 team league that is a stretch unless one really thinks he can put up better numbers then a Sanchez, Stafford, McNabb, Hasselbeck or other QB's that I have seen taken as backups in some of the mock drafts I was in on Yahoo...  Did not see Josh taken very often but that means nothing and I would love for him to have a breakout year, I simply would not put too much money on it right now.......  :-

Nukepineisland

Pro Bowler
#18 : August 07, 2010, 10:02:00 PM

3500 yards and 25 TD's would be a dream season!  I guess Freeman might be a viable option in a 14 team league.  In a 10 or 12 team league that is a stretch unless one really thinks he can put up better numbers then a Sanchez, Stafford, McNabb, Hasselbeck or other QB's that I have seen taken as backups in some of the mock drafts I was in on Yahoo...  Did not see Josh taken very often but that means nothing and I would love for him to have a breakout year, I simply would not put too much money on it right now.......  :-
Yeah but you can probably get him super late or as a FA he could be a good guy to start if the matchup is right or if your starter is on a bye you never know....

Since the inception of the NFC South the team that finished last in the division has gone to the playoffs the next year...
...and Ive never been one to question history ;)

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 08, 2010, 07:55:45 PM

Yeah 3500 and 25 would be fantastic.
We would be in the mix if that were the case.
In my opinion, I think he gets closer to the 3500 than he does the 25.
Also, I fear that the INT's will be high this year.
I hope I'm wrong though about the INT's at least.

Turn the page.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 05, 2010, 10:54:09 PM

If Freeman starts scrambling more and fumbling less he'll be a great start against shoddy defenses at the very least.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville

jcarruth

Pro Bowler
#21 : August 07, 2010, 01:47:41 PM

Including preseason, maybe.

Freeman as a backup with potential upside, sure. As your starter .... heck no.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#22 : August 07, 2010, 05:00:40 PM

Nukepineisland

Pro Bowler
#23 : August 07, 2010, 10:02:00 PM

Yeah but you can probably get him super late or as a FA he could be a good guy to start if the matchup is right or if your starter is on a bye you never know....

Since the inception of the NFC South the team that finished last in the division has gone to the playoffs the next year...
...and Ive never been one to question history ;)

bucinnj

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 08, 2010, 07:55:45 PM

Yeah 3500 and 25 would be fantastic.
We would be in the mix if that were the case.
In my opinion, I think he gets closer to the 3500 than he does the 25.
Also, I fear that the INT's will be high this year.
I hope I'm wrong though about the INT's at least.

Turn the page.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anybody think Freeman will pass for 3500 yards and 25 TDs? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools