Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unbelievable....America has lost all pride. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 04, 2010, 09:55:28 AM

LOL badaping, just toss out the "liberal" charge and all is good. If you need that to hide behind feel free. But just so you know, a lot of us are probably more right wing than you think you are. Doesn't make us an ignorant bigot though.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 04, 2010, 09:57:24 AM

Ask any Muslim how they feel about Christianity and more importantly, about you being one. If they are a true Muslim, they will tell you that you are an infidel and have no place in paradise.

Almost like when you ask a Christian about non-believers, if they are a true Christian, they will tell you all non-believers are going to hell?

false...

before making a post like that, you need to get your facts straight.

So people who don't believe in God are going to heaven if they led a good life?
I spoke with God the other night and he stated that there is no such thing as hell, rather purgatory.  He said, everyone will spend some time in purgatory, even Mother Theresa has committed a lie in her lifetime.  He said, as I gasped in disbelief, that not to be confused that some spend longer periods in purgatory.  Hitler is still serving his time in purgatory, but that one day, he too will be granted access to the purlieu gates.

I said, knowing that god is very forgiving, “well does that mean gays and muslims can eventually get into heaven too?”

He chuckled in amazement, “Well, we have this inferno, you see.  It’s not heaven, purgatory, or hell; but we just discard the soles of my screw ups.  What can I say, when I created those types it was a Friday night.  Give me a break my son.”

God then left saying, “see you soon”  Which kind of freaked me out….

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 04, 2010, 10:04:57 AM

Ask any Muslim how they feel about Christianity and more importantly, about you being one. If they are a true Muslim, they will tell you that you are an infidel and have no place in paradise.

Almost like when you ask a Christian about non-believers, if they are a true Christian, they will tell you all non-believers are going to hell?

false...

I spoke with God the other night and he stated that there is no such thing as hell, rather purgatory. He said, everyone will spend some time in purgatory, even Mother Theresa has committed a lie in her lifetime. He said, as I gasped in disbelief, that not to be confused that some spend longer periods in purgatory. Hitler is still serving his time in purgatory, but that one day, he too will be granted access to the purlieu gates.

I said, knowing that god is very forgiving, well does that mean gays and muslims can eventually get into heaven too?

He chuckled in amazement, Well, we have this inferno, you see. Its not heaven, purgatory, or hell; but we just discard the soles of my screw ups. What can I say, when I created those types it was a Friday night. Give me a break my son.

God then left saying, see you soon Which kind of freaked me out.

Ohh, so your just a Religious zealot freak who thinks the bible should be law and anything non "Christian" should be illegal. BTW, they have drugs now that help with the delusions.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 04, 2010, 10:10:19 AM

false...

I spoke with God the other night and he stated that there is no such thing as hell, rather purgatory. �He said, everyone will spend some time in purgatory, even Mother Theresa has committed a lie in her lifetime. �He said, as I gasped in disbelief, that not to be confused that some spend longer periods in purgatory. �Hitler is still serving his time in purgatory, but that one day, he too will be granted access to the purlieu gates.

I said, knowing that god is very forgiving, �well does that mean gays and muslims can eventually get into heaven too?�

He chuckled in amazement, �Well, we have this inferno, you see. �It�s not heaven, purgatory, or hell; but we just discard the soles of my screw ups. �What can I say, when I created those types it was a Friday night. �Give me a break my son.�

God then left saying, �see you soon� �Which kind of freaked me out�.

Ohh, so your just a Religious zealot freak who thinks the bible should be law and anything non "Christian" should be illegal. BTW, they have drugs now that help with the delusions.
As a matter of fact, I’m not very religious at all.  I prefer to watch the Buccaneers lose by 2-3 touchdowns on Sunday rather than go to Church.(or watch Frank Caliendo do his impersonations on FOX pregame show.  I watch FOX pregame show, because they are fair and balanced when it comes to their programming)

That being said, my stint in purgatory will be longer than those that are practicing the faith and honoring the Sabbath day on a weekly basis.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 04, 2010, 10:13:47 AM

Well now your just trolling looking for a response, I should have expected that from you.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 04, 2010, 10:26:21 AM

Well now your just trolling looking for a response, I should have expected that from you.
I honestly do believe in my purgatory views(minus the muslim/gay—I was being comical there)

I do believe everyone will eventually get into heaven, but as a disclaimer I’m not very religious, so who knows.  Why can’t my views be correct?

If God is forgiving, then even the likes of Hitler and Obama will get into heaven eventually.  Any who, I will never argue in favor of a muslim, even if the muslim is 150% correct.  Call me a bigot, whatever floats your boat, but that is one religion that has an abundance of extremist.  All religions do, as some wise guy will post a link of some Christian fanatic bombing an abortion clinic), but this particular religion(Allah Acbah) gives the others a bad name.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 04, 2010, 10:34:30 AM

Why cant my views be correct?

It's not that your views are wrong, it is that one of your views appears to be that everyone else is wrong. Can't have it both ways. If you want tolerance you must also give it.

But back to the topic at hand, as disgusting as it may be, it is 100% LEGAL to build a mosque there. Just like it is for those scum bags to protest at military funerals where hey cheer that the service members was killed. I would love to shoot those "legal protesters" myself, but I have better uses for my ammo.

PewterGoon

Starter
#37 : August 04, 2010, 10:39:18 AM

I honestly do believe in my purgatory views(minus the muslim/gay—I was being comical there)

I do believe everyone will eventually get into heaven, but as a disclaimer I’m not very religious, so who knows.  Why can’t my views be correct?

If God is forgiving, then even the likes of Hitler and Obama will get into heaven eventually.  Any who, I will never argue in favor of a muslim, even if the muslim is 150% correct.  Call me a bigot, whatever floats your boat, but that is one religion that has an abundance of extremist.  All religions do, as some wise guy will post a link of some Christian fanatic bombing an abortion clinic), but this particular religion(Allah Acbah) gives the others a bad name.

You are incredible, man.  Did Irish Catholics give all other religions a bad name when they were bombing people?

There is a special place for people like you, if you think comparing Obama to Hitler is in anyway logical as well.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#38 : August 04, 2010, 10:42:15 AM

You are incredible, man. Did Irish Catholics give all other religions a bad name when they were bombing people?

There is a special place for people like you, if you think comparing Obama to Hitler is in anyway logical as well.
I’m sure alcohol was involved, considering they were irish.  Everyone gets beer muscles.

Anyway, if you’re trying to argue that the Muslim religion doesn’t provide the MOST violence and have the most extremist, then you’re probably the same type that would like to argue the rights of illegal aliens in Arizona.

PewterGoon

Starter
#39 : August 04, 2010, 10:51:51 AM

You are incredible, man. Did Irish Catholics give all other religions a bad name when they were bombing people?

I’m sure alcohol was involved, considering they were irish.  Everyone gets beer muscles.

Anyway, if you’re trying to argue that the Muslim religion doesn’t provide the MOST violence and have the most extremist, then you’re probably the same type that would like to argue the rights of illegal aliens in Arizona.

You're making a lot of assumptions and you're also deflecting, based on your easy dismissal of my point about Irish Catholics.

I am not arguing that many worldwide terrorist attacks are perpetrated by people who are Muslims.  It is a fact there are Muslim extremists who mean to do harm to everyone that is not them.  But to assume that all Muslims feel this way, or even the majority of them, is simply wrong.  Would you also consider drug gang murders in Mexico and FARC rebels in Columbia terrorists?  I'd argue that they are as violent as many Muslim extremist groups.

Additionally, I absolutely don't think people should be in this country illegally.  Again, I think you're trying to categorize me.  But since you brought it up, I also don't think we should repeal the 14th amendment.  I'll follow up with saying I absolutely disagree with illegal aliens using this as a way into the country.

Col. Klink

Pro Bowler

#40 : August 04, 2010, 11:19:05 AM

false...

I'd be interested to see his "facts" regarding this also ... although, to be 100% accurate (at least regarding one of the Christian factions), it's not just the belief in God, it's the acknowledgment that Christ died for your sins. You can still believe in God and go to Hell .... according to some.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 04, 2010, 12:10:07 PM

Ask any Muslim how they feel about Christianity and more importantly, about you being one.  If they are a true Muslim, they will tell you that you are an infidel and have no place in paradise.

false...

You're right TURBO, my apologies. Christians are supposed to KILL non-believers and followers of other religions. My fault.

"Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+17&version=KJV

Sound familiar?

white dragon

Practice Squad

#42 : August 04, 2010, 12:34:01 PM

Obama and Hitler. Two great tastes!

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 04, 2010, 01:06:32 PM

false...

You're right TURBO, my apologies. Christians are supposed to KILL non-believers and followers of other religions. My fault.

"Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+17&version=KJV

Sound familiar?

An Old Testament Verse?

Pretty sure the New Testament is the life and teaching of Jesus Christ(ians).

I think the Old Testament got thrown away after God sent Jesus to help fix the stray sheep but the task was too great. Old Testament applies to the Jewish faith more then anything.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 04, 2010, 01:11:44 PM

Taking bets on how long this stays up until a nut job runs a bulldozer or semi through it.

Piss off!
They have been @ war with this country over 200 years!
I think they are the ones who need to get over the hate!

Doubt it. This center is open to EVERYBODY and not just Muslims. I think people in the neighborhood are going to enjoy using it.

Time to people to grow up and stop the hate.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Unbelievable....America has lost all pride. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools