Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Unofficial "Official" Tampa vs. Philly thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 18 19 20

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#285 : October 22, 2006, 04:34:46 PM

Stunning win.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#286 : October 22, 2006, 05:39:46 PM

Just got back from the bar.

Had all the fans on my side.

He made it.

You should have heard the NOISE.

From ME!!!!!

No one could believe it, had a group of Eagles fans doing the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles eagles eagles chant.  They all bought me beers at the end of the game.  Good game, good round of crap talking.

Way to go Ronde!

You earned your paycheck in that game alone!

Can you freakin' BELIEVE IT!  Matt who?  I am still crapping my pants!

WOW!

#287 : October 22, 2006, 08:12:35 PM

We need to draft a kicker who can put it in the end zone on kickoffs!
Man am I eating a big fat crow sandwich right now with a big glass of shut up juice. GREAT JOB!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#288 : October 22, 2006, 08:20:07 PM

Man am I eating a big fat crow sandwich right now with a big glass of shut up juice. GREAT JOB!!!

I am washing that down with some Milwaukees beast and a side of shidt stained underwear.  BRYANT you MFer, you GOT IT DONE!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#289 : December 28, 2009, 10:59:00 PM

I am washing that down with some Milwaukees beast and a side of shidt stained underwear. BRYANT you MFer, you GOT IT DONE!
I never drank the Beast.  But damn, it was fun revisiting a classic game...that one was better than the Saints game this weekend.  JMO of course.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#290 : December 28, 2009, 11:06:29 PM

haha ofcourse it was better than the Saints game....we kicked a friggin 102 yard field goal to win the game.....

I will say that if you combine the 2 crap seasons, that this Saints one ranks up as #2 though....

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#291 : December 28, 2009, 11:11:29 PM

haha ofcourse it was better than the Saints game....we kicked a friggin 102 yard field goal to win the game.....

I will say that if you combine the 2 crap seasons, that this Saints one ranks up as #2 though....
I had more invested emotionally in the Alstott 2 point conversion that Gibbs pissed and whined about over the Saints game even.  The Saints game was amazing because they won it, but I couldhave cared less to be honest.  Glad to see a good game for once, but at this point, it doesn;t matter to me as a fan.  This season sucked so hard, it sapped the life out of me...

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#292 : December 28, 2009, 11:13:45 PM

I had more invested emotionally in the Alstott 2 point conversion that Gibbs pissed and whined about over the Saints game even. The Saints game was amazing because they won it, but I couldhave cared less to be honest. Glad to see a good game for once, but at this point, it doesn;t matter to me as a fan. This season sucked so hard, it sapped the life out of me...

Oh yeah the Redskins game was a pivotal win for that season.   But I was talking about the 4-12 2006 season and the 3-12 2009 season.  Combining those 2, it looks like you'd only have 2 games to choose from for best win....but I live in the Philly area and love beating the Eagles.  Barbers two INTs for TDs and that 62 yarder were up there for memorable wins...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#293 : December 28, 2009, 11:17:18 PM

I had more invested emotionally in the Alstott 2 point conversion that Gibbs pissed and whined about over the Saints game even. The Saints game was amazing because they won it, but I couldhave cared less to be honest. Glad to see a good game for once, but at this point, it doesn;t matter to me as a fan. This season sucked so hard, it sapped the life out of me...

Oh yeah the Redskins game was a pivotal win for that season. But I was talking about the 4-12 2006 season and the 3-12 2009 season. Combining those 2, it looks like you'd only have 2 games to choose from for best win....but I live in the Philly area and love beating the Eagles. Barbers two INTs for TDs and that 62 yarder were up there for memorable wins...
I'll never forget that game.  It was just so damned exciting, and draining.

The Saints game was nice, but it won't be as vivid for the game.  It will be funny thinking about Tom Benson celebrating like a goon though...

Page: 1 ... 18 19 20
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Unofficial "Official" Tampa vs. Philly thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools